• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West [July 23, 2015] Inland Empire Tournament #2

alnavas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3454-1089-2332
San Bernardino Valley College's unofficial VGA club is hosting another tournament because we felt the first one was a successful one.

The Tournament is Super Smash Bros Wii U

The tournament will be held on July 23, 2015 on a Thursday at San Bernardino Valley College @ PS 229 (Physical Science Building)

San Bernardino Valley College is located on: 701 S Mt Vernon Ave, San Bernardino 92410

Tournament registration starts at 5pm, warmup matches are available at entry, Tournament starts at 6pm

We have 3 setups, we are welcoming people who bring setups, if you bring a setup, no entry fee for you
(A setup consists of a Nintendo Wii U AND a T.V.)

We are allowing Gamecube controllers, Pro controllers, Wireless controllers, Classic remotes, and 3DS

Rules: 1v1 Singles (Double Elimination), there will be a loser's bracket
2 stock, 5 Minutes, Items off, Equipment off, No Customs, No Amiibos
(we are allowing DLC Characters)

Stages allowed: Final Destination, all Omegas, Lylat Cruise, Town and City, Battlefield, Smashville, Miiverse, Duck Hunt

Further details will be explained at the tournament

Cash Prizes: 1st place 60%, 2nd Place 30%, 3rd 10%

Unless you are a current student at SBVC, do not park in the student parking lot, parking for non-current students is in the Swap Meet parking lot across from the SBVC campus, it's free

If you have any more questions regarding the tournament or parking, or anything else,
please feel free to text me at this number (323) 218-9950, my name is angel aka alnavas
or email me at angelnavas23@yahoo.com

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
I think my brother and I will be able to make it.
We can bring a wii u, and a gamecube controller adapter, but unfortunately we cannot bring a TV. Would you like us to bring our gamecube controller adapter and our wii u anyway? Also will there be doubles?

Last edited:

alnavas

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3454-1089-2332
I think my brother and I will be able to make it.
We can bring a wii u, and a gamecube controller adapter, but unfortunately we cannot bring a TV. Would you like us to bring our gamecube controller adapter and our wii u anyway? Also will there be doubles?
For this tournament, no doubles, only singles, but yea we can use a wiiu and adapter

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
For this tournament, no doubles, only singles, but yea we can use a wiiu and adapter
Sounds good, as the tournament gets closer, I'll let you know for sure if we can bring it or not

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
So do we register at the place? And how many people are you expecting? My brother and I will be attending and can bring a Wii u and GameCube controller adapter

TheeRealMonkey

Smash Rookie
Aside from having to play my NXT friends at the beginning of the tournament, the tournament was pretty cool. Please separate us next time. :)

fir3

Smash Rookie
NNID
Firedemon90
Thanks for the awesome first tournament guys, i hope you guys will host more in the future.
~fir3

Top Bottom