• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canada [Jul 26, 2014] B.C. Brawl Monthlies - Back in business, now featuring Smash 64! (Burnaby, BC)

ABloodyCanadian

Smash Cadet
NNID
ABCanadian
3DS FC
4957-6118-7040
I did... sadly, it does conflict with my Weekly Schedule... I have classes every Friday Afternoon, and I have weekly business every Sunday. I guess the 1st time I'll drop in will be when I'm free for the quarter... which is just about in another 10 weeks...

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
We sometimes have monthlies on Saturdays. We have a VSB Season Final this upcoming Saturday, for example, but the tournament is only for players who have placed in the top 8 in points over the course of the last several months. Anybody can come, but it'll be friendlies only for anybody else.

ABloodyCanadian

Smash Cadet
NNID
ABCanadian
3DS FC
4957-6118-7040
That on the other hand would be dependent on the time because I have a Saturday Morning Class... If I have the time, maybe I could drop in for friendlies.

Top Bottom