• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jul 19, 2014] UnderWorldGamezSmash.com presents Smash Bros. Major... (East Windsor, Connecticut)

Dryzzen

Smash Apprentice
Smash Melee $750 guaranteed prize pool. Featuring M2k, The Moon, and more!!

Underworldgamezsmash.com is a New TO for Smash melee and PM. We will be hosting our first tournament in CT in the East Windsor Area.

Its official. July 19th 2014

Venue: Scout Hall Youth Center
28 Abbe Road
East Windsor, CT 06088

Venue fee: $15.00 at door / $10.00 Pre-register

Tournaments are as follows:

Singles Melee: Guaranteed Prize pool of $500 + Pot bonus (see below)

(POT BONUS: Adding $10.00 per player after 50 Players enter. (EXAMPLE): 85 player enter the tournament $350 gets added to the pot.)

Pre-Registration

Reg Time: 9:00 A.M - 10:00 A.M.
Start Time: 10:15 A.M. Sharp

Pre-Registration

Start time: After the top 8 or 16 players are declared from the singles tournament.
Reg time: anytime till the start of the top 8 or 16 players for singles.

Pre-Registration

Start time: Starting half way through the singles major event. and these 8 man grinders run till 11pm. the last 8 man will be at 11pm

Crew Battles:

Email us at: underworldgamez@gmail.com with 5 members that are going to represent your crew, and tell us where you rep'ing from. We will post your crew in the crew battle section on our website and the two mosst voted crews with battle it out on the next underworld games smash tournament. Failure to show up for the crew battle, will result in your own shame and embarrassment. You are able to vote everyday to see what two crew you want to see battle at the next tournament.

link for Crew Battles . Email us your crew at underworldgamez@gmail.com

Guaranteed Prize Pool: Yes if I get 40 people i'm giving away my guaranteed prize pool of $500, If I get 25 people im giving away $500, If I get 8 players for the tournament I'M STILL GIVING AWAY $500. If we get more then 50 players for the singles event, the prize pool will go up $10.00 for every entry after 50. Good luck all.

Event Badges: When entering the venue you will receive a event badge to wear. must wear at all time when in the venue.

Free Play: There will be free play in the free play area. If you free play in the tournament area, you will be issued a warning , 2nd warning, 3rd warning is kicked out. We have to be able to run our tournament smoothly. If a tournament match gets finished and we see you plug up to play friendly in the tournament area you will be issued a warning. Friendly games are only to be played in the friendly area.

Point system: Earn our Smash points to receive rewards. Click here for more details.

THE INVITATIONALS:

The Invitational is not until December / January. We haven't picked a date yet. Must qualify to enter this tournament. This tournament is not on July 19th. This description is just a Example of what the Invitational will be like. Thanks Smashers

Singles Melee Invitational

Entry fee: 100 or more Smash Points /or $50.00 entry fee. --- These tournaments are made for the best players and the grinders. If you don't qualify for the tournament the only way you have in is paying the entrance fee.

Prize Pool: Guaranteed Prize pool $1,500 + pot bonus
1st: $700 + 35 Smash points
2nd: $300 + 25 Smash points
3rd & 4th: $125 + 15 Smash points
5th-8th: $50.00 + 10 Smash points
9th-16th: 5 Smash points
17th-plus: 3 smash points

If you think IM JOKING ABOUT ANY OF THIS COME CHECK ME.

more details Click here

www.underworldgamezsmash.com

DATE OF THE TOURNAMENT IS: July 19th.

Join the Underworld Gamez community by registering with our site. Join our forums for more of our tournament talk and other info.

Shout out to smash boards. Thanks for letting me post my tournament.

FOLLOW US:

twitter: @underworldgamez
facebook: www.facebook.com/underworldgamez
twitch.tv: www.twitch.tv/underworldgamez

Last edited:

Darcy Canales

Smash Rookie
You say that the date is TBA, but it says July 19. Is this the actual day, or something that you put up as a possible day?

Dryzzen

Smash Apprentice
July 19th is the ACTUALLT date sorry didnt realize that CEO landed on June 28th. date changed to july 19th. only a couple weeks later.

Darcy Canales

Smash Rookie
This is gonna be my first tournament, so I can't wait for the day to come. LET'S DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dryzzen

Smash Apprentice
Lets Hype this tournament up. Target Goal is 150 smash melee players. LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25 Pre Reg already and its still 2 months from today away. LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fumevapor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fumezero
3DS FC
1392-7338-9644
Lets Hype this tournament up. Target Goal is 150 smash melee players. LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
25 Pre Reg already and its still 2 months from today away. LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you get my registration form? I sent it in, but I didn't get a message or anything about it actually being sent. I sent it in with the name "Fumevapor"

Darcy Canales

Smash Rookie
so wait, does pre-registering just say that you are gonna be there, or do I need to pay while pre- registering?

Dryzzen

Smash Apprentice
pre-reg is geting your name on the list. so when you show up you pay $10.00 instead of $15.00. so you would come in and say I pre reg we check the list that you did and if your name is on it you pay $10.
make sense :)

Dryzzen

Smash Apprentice
Looking to get around 100 smashers.

Adding Raffles. These will be future raffles for a copy of Super Smash Brothers 4.

We will be raffling away 2 future copies of smash 4. If you are a winner, you will receive a copy of smash 4 upon the release date and it will be shipped to you.

How to get raffles tickets:
1. Every dollar of food you purchase you will receive a raffle ticket. (ex. You spent $4.00 on pizza and $1.00 on a soda. you will receive 5 tickets.
2. Winning a 8 man grinder event. you receive 5 raffle tickets.
3. Playing in a 8 man grinder event. Receive 1 raffle ticket.

Last edited:

Fumevapor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fumezero
3DS FC
1392-7338-9644
I'm a good smash player, but I never really entered a tournament, and feel nervous about messing up on a rule during it xD

"Dude, Strike a stage!"
"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"

Darcy Canales

Smash Rookie
I'm a good smash player, but I never really entered a tournament, and feel nervous about messing up on a rule during it xD

"Dude, Strike a stage!"
"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"
Yeah, same here. The last thing I want is to anger a veteran tourney player.

Dryzzen

Smash Apprentice
This is just a Melee event. my next tournament will have both melee and project M. Your more then welcome to bring a set up if you wanna play some friendlys of PM.

Dryzzen

Smash Apprentice
Giving a additional $100.00 or more POT bonus to the Melee singles event if we get over 100 entries for singles. Thanks guys. Bring everyone out to play.

Last edited:

Fumevapor

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fumezero
3DS FC
1392-7338-9644
This is just a Melee event. my next tournament will have both melee and project M. Your more then welcome to bring a set up if you wanna play some friendlys of PM.
Didn't it start off as a Project M and Melee Tournament? What made you drop PM?

Dryzzen

Smash Apprentice
Come Meet the Under World Gamez Girls at the tournament and take some pictures. Pictures will be post later on tomorrow. Friday july 11th 2014.

Darcy Canales

Smash Rookie
I know this is somewhat last minute, but since a full set consists of a TV, game system, disc, memory card with all characters and stages unlocked, and of course wires to hook it up to stuff, is it okay if I bring a 1680 x 1050 monitor instead of a TV.

P.S.- A lot of words in this are extremely unnecessary, but I am too lazy to go back and edit everything. Sorry about that.

Dryzzen

Smash Apprentice
Yes. next tournament will have single + doubles melee and PM singles and Doubles.

Last edited:

Darcy Canales

Smash Rookie
I still need to give you my picture for the "meet the players" tab on your site. Where should I send it?

SOLAR

Smash Ace
I'll consider carpooling to this... We'll see. It all depends on how close to my deadlines I am. Also depends on who else wants to go.

Last edited:
Top Bottom