• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Juice Gaming presents: Concentrate II Results!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
I was having an off day at this tourney... Definitely wasn't playing up to par. X___X;

No johns though, Nicole still would've whooped me, but against Nairo Kong, I'm not a hundred percent sure... Also shouldn't have been dropping item money matches to NAKAT Knight. D:

I have to step my game up and try harder next time at Concentrate 3! I'll be expecting some good games next time around, cuz I'll be ready to bring 'da Numbers heat for next time!

No salt, btw. Everything was all ggs, for sure. Tournament was mad hype!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I didn't do well at this one but the tourney was hype so I had alot of fun.

Shoutouts later hopefully!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
much thx vinnie

shoutouts later

here's the thing jason, doesnt matter what characters r where. lets look at ics... vinnie lain 9b and another jp player right? i forget.
lain relies on mk often
vinnie's ics are amazing, but far from flawless. he got to use em on their best stage vs holy (even if platforms may have helped in that mu) and he lost and was forxed to a differ char. the jp players, we have no idea.

i could go on, but im on my phone atm at work

the diversity here is INSANE

:phone:

VaJaJ

Smash Cadet
Really fun tourney, always nice seeing the cool people (tryhard nerds) that play this game :)

Man i love it when i get Chibo'd in teams. Wish i didn't suck 'cause im always letting clutch down :(

Results say Dabuz won but in my heart i think Salem won that day lol. Triple dash attk>vsmash>spike

Anyways aside from starving the whole day, 'twas enjoyable and lookin forward to the next one

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to the $11 large pizza me and sama shared. That pizza place was awesome, such a good deal for a large pizza

Will and Kingtoon: Nice job in doubles, and @Will thanks for helping me with parking

Deltacod: Get ***** by playing 3 falcos in bracket :awesome:

Special shoutouts to the NJ road system making me no longer want to enter singles when I eventually got there

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Shoutouts!
Had fun, glad I came sorry for disappearing. I didn't go anywhere as you can see =]

1: Dabuz ($285.00)- Awesome job Buzby!
2: Vinnie ($142.50)- Vinnie is so godly now especially with MK gone it's awesome! Good job great seeing you.
3: juice.Ally ($85.50)- Nice getting to play you in one stock. I got close, next time I'll take you down!
4: ADHD ($28.50)- Nice seeing you quiet boy!
5: Salem ($14.25)- Some wifi players are awesome. I loved watching you play. You are really quiet, but hey that's not killing anyone :D. Awesome guy, great player.
5: HolyNightmare ($14.25)- Cool you came out here :)
7: Kingtoon- Gj
7: Atomsk- ggs Atomsk, next time I suppose.
9: vVv ChiboSempai- Hi
9: Will- Nice seeing you Will, can't wait to play you again.
9: Nairo- Good job, you are doing alright without MK so don't quit.
9: Nakat
13: Squall- Nice seeing you, wish I knew UFB was trash talking False during your set vs him. I would've flew my *** over there >:)
13: Ninjalink- Nice seeing you.
13: vVv Pelca- ggs, you didn't outplace me with my character buddy >;)
17: Kai- Nice seeing you
17: Deltacod- Nice seeing you, 3 Falco's LOL!
17: Dil- good job, nice seeing you place better.
17: juice.Nicole- Better luck next time, nice seeing you.
17: juice.Shadow- Same as Nicole :)
17: Bloodcross- ggs
17: vVv Cheese- Next time Cheese, cool seeing you.
25: Gunblade- Nice seeing you, Double Luigi too strong.
25: Dark.Pch- Almost had Salem omg, good match.
25: John12346- Fun mm's lol items too good, get clocked out brah!
25: Ish- ggs in our mm =]
33: Penta- DOUBLE LUIGI!
33: Zorai- DOUBLE LUIGI
33: Riz- ggs man
33: Troncat- Wolf Gang. Golf Wang?
49: Pane- Almost had Salem too wtf lol good match.
49: Gildo- good games glad you came sucks we play a lot too lol. HIT ME!
49: BSChung
49: Solar- Nice talking to you broski.
49: Zelz- Better luck next time to you and Winky. Keep playing and getting better.
49: Winky- ^

Leap of Faith
False- Don't feel pressured man you gotta shake the nerves off. It was hard for me at first, but it comes with experience. You are getting better so fast because you train with us all the time. I see great things from you. No longer getting last, you are moving up. I see what I use to be, and that's good because sooner or later you'll get better than me or be on my level. Keep up the good work and don't get down on yourself. You are getting closer and closer to beating my Fox which is scary! You are very talented and are already getting recognition from players which is a good thing :). Lets go Corey!

Bleachigo- You underestimated Salem my boy, can't be taking people for granted. Don't let that loss get you down. You've been placing like a beast recently. Today just wasn't the day. Get back up and take that leap. That's what we do, we don't quit.

Jbandrew- My boy good job, did awesome against Salem with your Falco. How is it you pick up characters so quickly I envy that so much. It's awesome at the same time and that's why you are the best practice partner imo. Keep it up, we are going to hit the top level soon we just gotta both push more. You helped me come this far so now it's my turn and we can do this **** together, not only us but the crew as a whole. We in there!

Keitaro- Same thing tad bit of the end I put for Jband. I know you are better than what you place and so do you. We got this, lets get good enough to fill the top 4. We are a crew we have each others backs =]

Pwii- My boy, you haven't gone anywhere. idgaf if you weren't physically at this tournament, when one person is there the whole crew is there. Get those results in Texas we are taking over there next! When you come back out here go hard with your new mains, show people that MK didn't make you, YOU made you.

Seph- I wish you would have came, don't quit because MK is banned. Don't let the character hold you back, take your talent and pick someone up. I know damn well you can do it and I hope to see you at the next event :)

Myself- I'm not mad at all, I actually did pretty well for departing from the tournament scene for 2-3 months. Felt awesome to be back, and I am glad I still got my skills thanks to training all the time with my crew. Really happy about smash right now and feeling good about Apex yayuz =]

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The best 4 MKs in the world are me, Ally, Anti, and Nairo. All 4 of us live on EC, going to EC tournaments all the time.

The best 4 Olimars in the world are Dabuz, Rich Brown, Brood, and Nietono. One lives on EC.

The best 4 Diddies in the world are ADHD, Gnes, Felix, and idk who would be 4th (prolly anti?). Two live on EC, but only One enters as Diddy here.

The best 4 Snakes in the world are Ally, Razer, MVD, and Havok or Fatal (probably Fatal)? One (or two) live on EC (but only One was here).

The best 4 ICs in the world are Vinnie, 9b, Kakera, and Lain. One lives on EC.

Diverse results are ---- GUARANTEED --- at these East Coast MK banned tournaments as a result, no matter how you slice it, due to that. You took out the 4 best MK players in the world, who all happened to live in the same region, where only one of the top 4 for each other top tier character is present. It's guaranteed to happen due to that alone, every single time. And it will always be diverse, every single time, just like this, because of who the top players of each character use and where they live. There are plenty of really good characters, and MK is not nearly as broken as you all seem to think. You fight the top 4 in the -WORLD- here, on a daily basis. You have seen the best of the best the character has to offer, where 2 of these players (Anti/Ally) are probably the best overall players in general. You've seen one (sometimes two) of the best of the other characters comparatively. This is why results are GUARANTEED to look like this, EVERY time.
And you know what Jason?

GOOD RIDDANCE.

These results are beautiful, both Concentrate streams were fantastic, and everyone had a good time. It's time to stop living in denial that no matter how you slice it...this is what we get with your character out of the picture.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
25: Dark.Pch Yo that was whack. lol good stuff against Salem I really thought you were going to win.
I just choked. You have no idea how I felt when I lost. This was the first time I actually felt like..crying. I just could not believe how I blew it against him. I did not wanna touch or look at this game anymore. I have had my moments of hatred and emoness with this game. But never like this. I actually had the chance to finally beat someone beast in so long, and right there at the last min, I freaking blew it as usual. Till this day I just feel so stupid. And This may sound stupid or w/e but outside of shadow and adhd, I felt like I was the only person who could have solidly took him out in his bracket. And this is what ticks me off. I do this all the time. In stead of playing it cool like I know how ftw, I just rush in mindlessly and blow w/e chance I have. This time it was just one huge dissapointment. The moment I had to actually prove myself as a player and with this character.

This may sound stupid to others or one of my usual emo rants that people might poke fun of and troll as usual, but none understand why I feel this way and how that felt. or what I go through in general. My mental problem on saturday for this set seriously set me off to no end. I have no clue how I was able to control it. But I was highly upset. I just held it in somehow. if I was to actually never touch this game again for a reason and actully go by my word this time, it be cause of that set. And I have gotten my *** kicked really bad and embarrassed before in sets. Even to the world. But all that does not come close to this. W/e lil spirit I had for this game and faith to beast with peach and as a player is dead.

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: Dabuz ($285.00)Good **** winning everything , keep up the good work
2: Vinnie ($142.50)congrats on the 2 very legit wins , thanks for the support in singles too btw
3: juice.Ally ($85.50)dont be discouraged elliot just get more practice
4: ADHD ($28.50)good stuff in teams saving the day
5: Salem ($14.25)ggs sooo close , props on clutching with the crowd against you
5: HolyNightmare ($14.25)#1 rob, fun friendlies , hope to see you more ,
7: Kingtoon salty about our loss in teams , dman after we won game 1 so well too
7: Atomsk trevor if you stop going to events who is going to help / coach me the few times i ask
9: vVv ChiboSempai trollface lol
9: Will same as kingtoons ...we should of had that
9: Nairo fun friendles on the test tv
9: Nakat good to see you again
13: Squall fun friendlies ... damn those blackouts
13: Jband I never play you , one day I will
13: Ninjalink sorry man I should of played much better ,still was much fun teaming with you
13: vVv Pelca shake off the doubt
17: Deltacod get active again you got top 7 next time
17: Dil congrats on your win
17: juice.Nicole thanks for indirrectly halping dabuz , also gl with the psychology
17: juice.Shadow one day we will play , gj succeeding to finish what i couldnt
17: Dekillsage sry bout the playing your friend that sux
17: Bloodcross you were quite entertaining vs ally
17: vVv Cheese kirby , talk about a curveball
25: Gunblade good commentary
25: Keitaro fun seeing / talking to you man
25: Dark.Pch I know man I felt the same ,My will to play singles is slowly dieing
25: John12346 this guy with the item mms ....
25: Ish I feel one of us outplaces the other in teams or singles and we keep switching
25: False almost beat squall
25: MIB ggs in teams
33: Penta I still wanna team one day
33: Deven3000 I'm still very mad.... **** pkst1 for screwing me 2 times in 1 match
33: Almo fun friendly
33: Bleachigo dont sweat it you got this next time
33: Riz clutch win in teams
49: Pane winning game one and then choking game 2+3 3 times smh you suck quit singles
D1 was fun chilling with you again stay smooth
Anti fun seeing you in attendance again ,gj in teams
Doom for having the funniest kill in the whole event on Kai in teams
Diem for just being a great host

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh we got shoutoutz (first shoutoutz I've done in probably close to a year)

This tourney was a blast. Making events is such a hassle for me now for where I love, especially ones like this that are waaaay up there in North NJ. I'm glad I did it though. I don't care I didn't get much sleep. I don't care I got home at 5am. I don't care if I spent some money. All worth it.

The character representation is absolutely amazing.

Top 4 teams in Doubles had EIGHT different characters.
Top 8 teams had THIRTEEN different characters.

Top 8 in singles was TEN different characters.
Top 16 in singles had THIRTEEN different characters.

^That is amazing stuff.

1: Dabuz ($285.00) - Congrats man, you deserve it. You've really hit that next level imo.

2: Vinnie ($142.50) - You are on ****ing fire. Don't stop, ever. <3 ROB

3: juice.Ally ($85.50) - Always a pleasure, glad to see you and Holy make the trip down.

4: ADHD ($28.50) - Fun times.

5: Salem ($14.25) - Glad to see you here to compete and you did a great job, but for real man, if you're going to change your plans, let people know. I waited in front of your house for an hour trying to get you to drive you here, which made me get to Keitaro's that night an hour and a half later because I had to drive out of my way to get you, not to mention missing out on gas money split to the trip up. After a full day of work, it's not something I wanted to do, but continued to wait and exhaust every option to get a hold of you because I really wanted you to go.

5: HolyNightmare ($14.25) - The best ROB is back! So glad.

7: Kingtoon - Keep on rising from here on out, there's nothing to stop you. Watch out though, I'm getting closer and closer. I'm not the same ol' Chibo lol. Amazing job in dubs.

7: Atomsk - Don't get so depressed whenever you lost a match <_<

9: vVv ChiboSempai - http://matteomaggioni.altervista.org/lines/111_20110710202802_obama_rage_face.png

9: Will - Great job beating Ally and Holy in teams, for realz.

9: Nairo - NAIROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

9: Nakat - It's been a while, cool stuff.

13: Squall - Glad to see you travel and enter a tournament again, you're so legit.

13: Jband - Always a pleasure.

13: vVv Pelca - Pelcaaaaa. You're like, the best.

17: Kai - Kai........ ...... ...... mode?

17: Dil - So legit man, great set. ROB dittos are the worst lmao. Always good times.

17: juice.Nicole - During the first game of Vinnie vs Dabuz I legit thought you were serious lmao.

17: juice.Shadow - This guy like... really knows the ZSS matchup lol.

17: vVv Cheese - Don't leave so soon after losing. Like I understand wanting to be home early and not feeling well, but you left approximately.... 5 seconds after losing in losers lol. I really think you were playing A LOT better than normally, perhaps from practicing your other characters instead of MK. I liked your Kirby, and your ICs were playing quite nice vs Pelca, he said the same.

25: Gunblade - Always one of my fav ppl at tourneys.

25: Keitaro - Thanks for the housing, the ride, everything. I could think of like 40 shoutouts, fun weekend.

25: John12346 - Always a pleasure.

25: Ish - Fun teams, who cares if we didn't do well. We got on that stream, and won on it lol.

25: MIB - Best Ness?

33: Penta - Such a close set @_@

33: Deven3000 - Always good times with you and Dill.

33: Almo - Congrats on OOS!

33: Phillyrider - NOOOoooOOOaaaaooo

33: Bleachigo - 33rd

33: VaJaJ - Fun times, nice to see ya.

33: Riz - Good job in teams.

33: Xivk - Always a pleasure.

49: Luigisama - Misfires lmao

49: Pane - Yo Pane

49: Heavy Garbage - I'd love to organize a January date if possible for CLASH 2, if December still can't work.

Anti: Cool stuff, great stuff teaming with Salem.

Yes: Good stuff in teams, wish you entered Singles :/

Alex Strife: Always good times, got Local Battles all situated! Onwards and upwards.

Crismas: So many laughs and good times.

D1: Mah doo. I think that's how you spell it?

Steph: THE LEGEND KILLER

dmbrandon: THAT. MARIO.

Zucco - Is still as young as he ever was.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
GFs were pretty boring, I don't enjoy those characters tho so its to be expected. Stream was nice, lotta funny stream monsters this time around and matches like with Atomsk and Ally are always great.

What's up with Concentrate 3? Are you guys still taking Vinnie and RJs date which they already had?

:017:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I had a great time.

Everyone had fun so that is what matters above all.

M2K just stop you make yourself sound more and more childish ( no surprise sadly )

I'll do mk banned events after apex only cause people have fun and that is the most important XD.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Streams was gdlike, except when i saw peach in gfs, i left.

Godd stuff to dabuz and vinnie hyping it up. Papa salem with a great 1st performance, look 4ward to him improving.

TKD

Smash Lord
TKD, Fow, Havok and Tearbear all used MK as a secondary
I used DDD.

EC really is the only MK-riddled region. But even so, every region has most doubles matches with 3 or 4 MK in them. And everyone needs MK, or Diddy, or Snake for singles unless they have a kickass Marth/Oli/Falco that doesn't care about bad match-ups.

MK does great at covering every match-up AND doubles, but he's unfair for whoever wants to win without maining/2nding him. His overcentralization and Brin/RC even cause a bunch of dittos in singles, even grand finals. Pretty lame.

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
what's the point of shout outs if people never respond to them?

something that i've been wondering about for a while

Luigisama

Smash Champion
what's the point of shout outs if people never respond to them?

something that i've been wondering about for a while
what pane said and I do them for the lols. Everyone once in awhile someone says something.

Also come back to tourneys so I get my revenge on you. That sv balloon won't save you again. :@

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Shoutouts to the $11 large pizza me and sama shared. That pizza place was awesome, such a good deal for a large pizza

Will and Kingtoon: Nice job in doubles, and @Will thanks for helping me with parking

Deltacod: Get ***** by playing 3 falcos in bracket :awesome:

Special shoutouts to the NJ road system making me no longer want to enter singles when I eventually got there
I forgot about that. $11? And that pizza was good. Take that Dominios and other good pizza restaurants in NY.

@chibo. Next time I'll be sure to get someone to text you about them misfires lol.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I forgot about that. $11? And that pizza was good. Take that Dominios and other good pizza restaurants in NY.

@chibo. Next time I'll be sure to get someone to text you about them misfires lol.
It was more like $14 something including tax, but it was still a good deal imo.

And it's true, luigi misfire runs on salt.

Nicole

Smash Champion
this was a fun tournament!

good **** to vinnie for gettin 2nd

nice seeing kai, definitely one of my favorite ppl to hang out with at tourneys

diem and doom did a great job of running everything (maybe a couple more setups would be my only complaint)

of course my NE pals (NE's finest!) for riding along with me and making the carpool very amusing. maybe we didnt place that well but we sang nsync songs and talked abut our gay experiences, it doesnt really get much better than that.

salem for ****** mostly everyone, amazing brawler.

nice seeing trevor, anti, nairo, will, ally, dark peach, gunblade, and probably alot of others i forgot

nice meeting shadow, bleachigo, & holy

and finally
DABUZ YOURE THE BIGGEST WASTE OF SPACE ,TIME AND LIFE. YOU DISGUST AND SICKEN ME AND PROBABLY EVERYONE IN THE WORLD!

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
And by ours you mean Sails'

NAH THAT CARPOOL SUCKED... HAVING TO DEAL WITH PELCA SAYING NOTHING, ALMO BEING AFRAID OF A GIRL THE ENTIRE RIDE, SAILS FOR BEING TOOOOO ****KKINNGGGGG GEHYYYYYYYYY, MY AWKWARD EXISTENCE THAT'S BETTER LEFT UNEXISTANT, AND THEN HAVING TO LISTEN TO YOUR EVERYDAY PROBLEMS WITH MIKERAY4... LIKE NO ONE CAERZ

/****wasfun

8Bitman

Smash Master
I.... Want.... I... Join an MK banned tourney now.... R.O.B..... In Top 5....... 8Bit....... NNNNNNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daboo with that sexy win. :awesome:

Top Bottom