• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Juice Gaming presents: Concentrate II! MK banned, bring Wiis! PLEASE COME EARLY

What should the rules for singles be? META KNIGHT IS BANNED REGARDLESS.

• One stock, three minutes

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Three stock, eight minutes

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Really?? Well ill be bringing my Wii for sure then. I will begging DM to let me have it on stream. I may threaten his life so he can do it.

Keitaro

What do you mean by hacks? I don't have textures, just music hacks. Or do you mean no hacks at all?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
None at all. Apex isn't allowing any hacked Wiis at all--we can't be advertising to Nintendo that we're hacking their systems, then trying to get them at our tournaments.

Keitaro

Gah that advertising Nintendo nonsense. I shall respect your wishes although I firmly believe the people of Nintendo/Hal Laboratory will make no action/changes to our community whether they see hacks or not. If they even watch the Concentrate/Apex streams at all.

AllyKnight

Yeah I get bored with normal musics, I'd **** 2x harder if hack musics were on. Normal music gives me sooo much less motivation =l. Nintendo ain't gonna do **** for us anyways, they don't want it competively.

+1 Keitaro.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Gah that advertising Nintendo nonsense. I shall respect your wishes although I firmly believe the people of Nintendo/Hal Laboratory will make no action/changes to our community whether they see hacks or not. If they even watch the Concentrate/Apex streams at all.
Yeah I get bored with normal musics, I'd **** 2x harder if hack musics were on. Normal music gives me sooo much less motivation =l. Nintendo ain't gonna do **** for us anyways, they don't want it competively.

+1 Keitaro.
That pessimism.

Vega4

Smash Ace
I'm watching this stream.
Which known players are going to this tournament? (Ally, Dabuz,...?)

Why were erased the Concentrate I videos?? (in youtube)

Max Ketchum

Why not, Lie? Just because of Ally? You should try to come, as far as I know there's a MD/VA carpool because EE is coming.

Also, everyone, PLEASE try to get here as close to 11 AM as possible if you are entering doubles! We simply cannot afford to delay anything with so many prospective attendees! Have your venue fee ($10) and doubles money ($5 each) ready as soon as you walk in the door.

Vega4

Smash Ace
Ally, Dabuz, Atomsk, Anti, Vinnie, ADHD, plenty more.

Concentrate videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jaxelrod#grid/user/F190942B085D865A

Never got deleted
Thanks for the answer.
Ally and Dabuz are enough hyppe for me, but I want to know all the names of known players there to get you a big amount of latin american audience for the stream xD

About videos on youtube, I just searched and you are right, but I could swear that until yesterday, I couldn't find the vids in youtube...

Max Ketchum

Just got word that Shugo and Lain will also be attending.

Edit: Never mind, Shugo is a troll.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
If lain came i would be happy.

anyways this seems fun im going to bring 3 wiis to this to help out...people should help out to...JUST saying xD.

I agree with Max. Its fun to do but we need to be more professional and that means no more hacks.

Nicole

Smash Champion
LOLOLOLOL. Man i can't never troll ppl anymore, I blame you Nicole!
hey, they should've known you were trolling anyway, I blame doom for being stupid enough to believe you :psycho:

(jk jk, youre a convincing man ty, esp to the straight guys lolololololol)

Max Ketchum

ROFL @ "esp to the straight guys"

The only reason I believed him is because I heard it from somebody else first, then he confirmed when I asked on Facebook. He also said he was bringing Lain and someone named Gio, I figured he wouldn't namedrop somebody I don't know if he was trolling. Definitely a convincing job.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Hey hey hey Nicole! i can be pretty convincing! i did take drama classes ya know..o; and Lmao @ esp. to the straight guys. Nice one

M@v

Subarashii!
Dabuz and Vinnie had my jaw on the floor while I was watching this tourney on live stream. Too ****ing good.

Top Bottom