• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Judgement #10 ~A G&W combo video

homsar

Smash Ace
Good day all! I present to you today the forth ever G&W combo video! I created this video to showcase cool combo's and some more practical combos but above all I made this for entertainment purposes. Please enjoy!

Youtube

Google Video and download coming soon.

Gonzales

Smash Journeyman
The quality was a bit subpar for a combo video, and I didn't see much keyspiking. Other than that, great video. Fun to watch. :bigthumbu

$PITE

Smash Journeyman
You need to improve your tech skill and find better opponents to play. For instance, you missed a lot of L-cancels in that video. There were some cool combos though, and it's always great to see G&W videos.

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
You need to improve your tech skill and find better opponents to play. For instance, you missed a lot of L-cancels in that video. There were some cool combos though, and it's always great to see G&W videos.
It's impossible too l-cancel G&W's uair, and he uses it a lot ;)

homsar

Smash Ace
First of all, thank you for the replies, and I know the quality is bad but at least you can see it.

I know I still am not the best G&W player, and I always know when I miss an L-Cancel, it pisses me off cause I usally dont when I play my main, samus. About the opponents, they arnt half bad, I mean, we go to tournies and they can hold there own, they just look really bad in this video. And yes, G&W is under represented, thats why I did this.

It's impossible too l-cancel G&W's uair, and he uses it a lot ;)
Ya, I love Up-tilt to Up Air combo's.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Good video dude. It was fun to watch, but like Spite says, you gotta get your L-cancels down.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Tho sheik may be my main, GW is probably my better character. The only reason I never used him against most people is for the most common reason of him being ***** by Marth and Fox.

The quality of the camera was pretty bad and the combos were something that was easily avoidable. It isn't bad, but nothing special. Key spikes make GW combo vids just become as awesome as a random judgement level 9 and getting you the win.

These GW vids make me wanna make one now... sigh, too bad I don't attend tournaments. I should just take my VCR to people on my days off lol.

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Yes, L cancel Fairs. Or else.
and too much rolling >.<
Fun to watch still.

homsar

Smash Ace
Thank you all. I know its nothing special, but its a start to better G&W combo vids, I mean, watch the others in the vid thread and none of them are normal vids. No offence to the makers but one has a weird instructional part, one has items and one is mostly one hit kills. Meh, everyone needs to improve though. Ill make another one day, hopefully when I have a better camera.

D

Deleted member

Correct spelling -> Judgment :p

Sry, just had to

Cool vid

Giggidax

Smash Ace
dood i like the video! ur game & watch is like full of energy and the music was a good combination specially the first song. wats the song anyway? keep up the pwnage with G&W

Top Bottom