• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Judge The Above User By Their Mains!

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
Tiers don't matter to you. No one puts YOU in corner.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
You're a big fan of "obvious kill moves" and "suicide attacks" and thus veer towards characters that use them (Luigi's Up-B, Kirbycide, Ganoncide + Warlock and uTilt, Jigglypuff's rest...)

FruitLoop

Smash Apprentice
You're a big fan of "obvious kill moves" and "suicide attacks" and thus veer towards characters that use them (Luigi's Up-B, Kirbycide, Ganoncide + Warlock and uTilt, Jigglypuff's rest...)
"I only play Smash for the PLOT mom!!!"

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
An expert with weapons and various artillery. Also overweight.

D

Deleted member

The user likes animals and characters who are part of royal families (princes or kings, for example).

JoyStar

Smash Journeyman
You're a big fan of characters with a wide variety of gadgets at their disposal... and crocodiles.
You're probably either a fan of Metroid or a fan of agile characters with projectile weapons, though you aren't shy about changing things up from time to time.

I have 3 mains: Inkling, Skull Kid Mii, and Mewtwo.

Last edited:

LIL ELF

Best Smasher in North Pole
Switch FC
SW-6612-9831-3124
You would never run away from a street fight. If you were in a fight you would let yo opponent hit you first and then you would one punch KO the guy.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
For the past several years, you have been in a healthy long-distance relationship with a significant other. additionally, you have recently taken up boxing as a recreational hobby.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I did you before, lets see if I can add more.

You have a weight issue. Sometimes you're light and aerial, other times, heavy as hell. Some times you float like a balloon, other times, you hit like a tank. And Luigi's there...

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
You truly want to play Metroid Prime 4. That's okay actually ! But, I hope you play other series than Smash and Metroid !

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
You're so vain. You like aesthetically pleasing characters...SO WHY IS SONIC UP THERE??!?

Here's all my played characters as I doubt my sig will show
:ultfox::ultpit::ultlucario::ultwolf::ultgreninja::ultdarksamus::ultkirby::ultcloud::ultyounglink:

Crescentium

Smash Cadet
You hate getting footstooled out of your double jump while everyone you know and love laughs at your suffering.

First two are my actual mains, last four are some old mains of mine that could fight their way back lol (Dark Pit and Lucina count too).

Last edited:

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
Ah yes my favourite character, random the question mark. (Jigglypuff is awesome too.)
I don't main Jigglypuff (despite my avatar) and the question mark was a joke, though I pretty much do main the random button as I like 90% of the roster. My actual main contenders are in my signature.

While I'm here, I'll judge you on your mains: You like cartoon animals or are basically a furry but for non-mammals. What would that even be called? Or you like to harm yourself by playing characters who were nerfed despite already being low tier.

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
You like funny low tiers with good recoveries. Your fun to play in friendlies, but you are surprisingly good at competitive. You have over 5000 K.O.s just from the succ n cucc.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
You like out-ranging opponents, find Link easier to control than other ranged fighters, and like things to remain unchanged. Maybe your consistent choice of Link is fueled by a desire for steadiness, a quality that I would say Link reflects in his well-rounded moveset that favors relatively static, as opposed to relatively dynamic battles.

Top Bottom