• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Joker's Early % Combo Game + Late Kill Confirms

ChouX

Smash Cadet
Video

This video covers a lot of the things I found with Joker, but the if anyone can check Uair confirming into Up-Special with DI, AC bair off of Up-Special, and Arsene Ding Dong that would be great. Otherwise, Joker's looking pretty solid!

Some of my main BnB's:

Dthrow -> FF AC Bair -> Dash Attack
Dair -> Grab -> Uthrow -> Uair Dragdown -> Regrab -> Dthrow -> FF Uair -> Up-Special -> FH Fair (ESCAPABLE ON DI OUT AFTER DTHROW)
Uthrow -> FF Uair -> Up-Special -> Fair
Dair -> Dtilt -> Utilt -> Uair

I saw this worked but wasn't quite sure how to execute it?
Dthrow -> Gun -> Down Gun -> Regrab -> Pivot Bair

A main thing I have with Joker is that he has a REALLY hard time killing w/o fair 1, which is an awkward timing and not that safe on shield, any ideas?

KenanTheFab

Smash Rookie
I would go for Bair or Dair (Dair by jumping over them) on shield.

Bair has decent spacing, just hold away from the opponent as the attack comes out.

Dair will land you behind them and you can mix it up if you wanna land infront instead. If they drop shield early you can get a grab.

Also the fourth combo seems to only be true from 20-35, as earlier percentage knocks them too closely so you don't hit them with D-tilt as it is endin9g, and too high causes them to go too far and/or not be able to follow up with u-air (tested on Ike)

DMage

Smash Rookie
Video

A main thing I have with Joker is that he has a REALLY hard time killing w/o fair 1, which is an awkward timing and not that safe on shield, any ideas?
Close range gun deals 17 frames of stun. It is possible to gun (and hit them with the stun) and hold Grab, which cancels gun into Grab on the 24th frame. I've accomplished this myself, but the timing is very precise.

Top Bottom