• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Hideout of the Phantom Thieves - Joker Social

Best girl?

• Sae

Votes: 9 3.3%
  • Futaba

Votes: 91 33.7%
  • Ann

Votes: 26 9.6%
  • Haru

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Kawakami

Votes: 14 5.2%
  • Takemi

• Ohya

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Chiyaya

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Hifumi

• Makoto

Votes: 65 24.1%

• Total voters

amageish

Smash Master
I beat P3P and... oh man... I won't say much for spoilers sake, but I loved the game.
It's safe for me to say that Persona has developed into my favorite RPG franchise after playing 3 amazing games (5, 4 Golden, and 3 Portable in that order). My personal favorite is still 5 for me, but I love the other two games.
Woo-hoo! Now, the real question: Can it also become your favourite fighting game and rhythm game franchise?

(Just kidding of course. Glad you enjoyed the games!)

I just woke up from a dream where there was a surprise Direct and a gameplay trailer for Joker.

I think I'm starting to lose it.
If the rumours are to be believed, then the wait is almost over... for a Direct at least, no idea if it'll have any Joker in it.

EarlTamm

Smash Hero
I have not been too into Splatoon 2, but I just found out that Akechi became very prevalent in posts during the Waffles vs. Pancakes Splatfest. Waffles won btw.

amageish

Smash Master
So, are we all excited?
I feel that Joker gameplay is pretty likely.
Woo-hoo. I'm excited, though I also feel like the collective Nintendo community has been hyping it up for a month and a bit, so I dunno if I Nintendo can possibly meet the expectations lest they announce a localization of Mother 3, a port of every mainline Persona game (including Persona 2: Eternal Punishment's PSP remake, which was never localized), and reboots for F-Zero, Golden Sun, and Advance Wars...

That said, I'm just hoping for Joker gameplay and a Fire Emblem: Three Houses release date...

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
There better be Joker gameplay in that direct
There better be Smash anything. It doesn't help that some users here don't expect Smash news. I mean, do they actually want people here to go crazier than usual? So counterintuitive. :dizzy:

That said, since it's a general Direct, odds are we may just have a reveal for whoever Brave is and that Joker details will be saved for a Smash-related Direct at some point.

If there miraculously is one out there, please let me know! :)
I will say, you did pick my second favorite P5 girl.

Also, I was only slightly confused for a second.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

I haven't played P5, and yet the artstyle still actually makes me more excited to see his stage than anything.
There's a couple of areas that I think would make for his stage, but I rather see the character first before the stage.

I'm slowly accepting that he made it into Smash Bros., but I need that footage to realize that my dream came true.

I always see Joker coming.
But you are supposed to never see it coming!

Aeon_Shadow

Smash Journeyman
*See's icon*
Nice.

...Now I want to see Makoto in a Mach Rider costume. It would certainly fit.
Reminds me of a comment someone made that if Mach Rider was a fighter, he/she would be a perfect puppet fighter for Makoto.

On that note: Fingers crossed for P5 spirits.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
D

Deleted member

Really feeling good on some Joker information for Smash tonight. I just hope we get a palace rather than Mementos. I know its not likely, but how awesome would it be if it just ended with "And joker will be available tomorrow, Valentine's Day; just in time to Steal Your Heart!"

amageish

Smash Master
Well, that was less then I was hoping, but it's still amazing he's here at all haha.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
DzUYB8rU8AATO-H.jpg large.jpeg

We saw him, guys.

For a brief, shining moment, we saw him.

C-G

Smash Journeyman
At this rate we really won't know who the next character is until April. Good lord, most of this board is just going to grow steadily insane, I just know it. :(
It's a Smashboards thread where 'Who is your waifu' is an on-topic discussion. Sanity got checked at the door

Last edited:
Top Bottom