• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the character thread makers today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

if we can get a group of people to make a thread for hopefully every character that is eligible yes it's tedious but with a lot of determined people we can make it happen so every character can have its share of discussion and hype right now Pokemon should be our main focus I used to play Pokemon Non-Stop I know potential moves for every Pokemon it would also help if you named your series expertise so I can sort out new threads based on how well you know the character and the series for example if you were an expert on Zelda I would give you link so you would know the moveset potential so join today!!!!!!!!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
1) Please keep in mind that character support threads should have both quality and quantity. Simply posting “I want koopatroopa koopatroopa would be a a great character” does not meet up to the standards for a support thread. Mass spamming of support threads just to “get every character” and doesn’t meet the standards will cause the thread in question to be closed and a potential spam warning or infraction.

2) Do not bump your thread. Just wait until someone posts in it. If no one posts, then the thread is a dud and that’s that. Bumping/multi-posting can result in warnings and infractions for repeated offenses.

The staff has decided to close this thread due to a lack of a defined purpose and discussion value. If you wish to make a support thread, please check the Directory first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom