• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Join the "Blood-4-Blood" Ike Clan. (B4BC: The Elite Ike Smashers) RESSURRECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
just because we are enemies does not mean we are going to fall for that ,sorry ROK but your jedi mind tricks have no effect on us ,we may fight you but not on a clan disband match,if we by chance were to beat you ,you probably would not even follow your end of the deal and since we decline on witch you probably new we do now you are going to start flaming us on how cowards we are until your hearts content ,sorry but it does not work that way just because you say so ,no matter how good you may be .
You have no dignity already..
Thank you both.

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Would there even be a point in having a disband clan battle anyways? If anything it sounds like RoK is trying to start a dictatorship. I somehow feel Deus de Animus is not far from being influenced by this.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
On defense of RoK, say you beat us and he didnt follow through on his deal. You still won and your clan does not have to disband. Plus you guys would have a valid excuse to call RoK and our clan in general cowards becaus we did not disband. If you guys won, you wouldnt have anything to lose. We would either lose the clan or lose our dignity so dont go trying to alter the fact that you were not brave enough to fight us. Just admit it and get on with things.

you have a valid point there and i got to give it to you but we don't like to gamble our clan the way Rok does it ,we are not working hard for it just to gamble it away ,we don't claim to be the best but we are definitely not the most stupid ,being brave has nothing to do with it ,but hey thats your opinion and as a person i respect it ,just be sure that you like how your leader is doing things to your clan and the choices he makes , i wont post anymore here so dont bother to reply my message im not a flamer and im not going to start being one and i respect other peoples territories .

Wolt

Smash Journeyman
Well said Odin. Spoken like a true clan member. Who would work hard on a character specific community just to have it shut down by someone who just happens to play more then you do?

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
a confident leader would do that. a leader who believes in his clan and theyre abilities. im not sayin its a smart thing to do, but as the leader of this clan, he can do what he wants right. and everyone has the right to leave right. if you dont like the way Rok rolls you can leave the clan. but i like to be daring, risky and stuff like that.

The Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Lord_Naomasa: Don't be like RoK and challenge people to a fight whenever people make you look a little stupid. That = not cool.

ODIN787: Respect bruthah, you're a good, logical person.

JonaDiaper: ...
If you're so risky, go jump off a building.

Sandy: LMFAO!!!!!

Lord_Naomasa

Smash Apprentice
Lord_Naomasa: Don't be like RoK and challenge people to a fight whenever people make you look a little stupid. That = not cool.

ODIN787: Respect bruthah, you're a good, logical person.

JonaDiaper: ...
If you're so risky, go jump off a building.

Sandy: LMFAO!!!!!

I thought you were in the rival clan DDA? If I challenge somebody and lose well, I cant say much but if I beat them well, it says something.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
um who said i take this seriously. i take the competition seriously, thats about it. im in the clan cuz i wanna face some good ike players and good players from other clans and ish. your the one tellin me to jump off a building or something like i said anything to you, nub. you dont gotta start stuff. u dont like whats goin on here, stop reading it, stop posting. simple.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Lord Naomasa: Thank you for having some backbone.

Matt Kar & Odin787: My word is my bond; always has been. Sagemoon was taken off of our band-list because his Pit did beat me, regardless of the things I discovered (Pit can gay Ike's recovery like non other). I kept my end of the bargain.

If we lost, I would disband the clan and Blood-4-Blood would no longer exist. If you lost, I would expect you to disband your own clan. If we didn't disband, then everything I have ever said would have been a lie; and I would be robbed of my pride and dignity for not keeping my word. So, with all that due forth. Are you just going to chicken out?

You see, Blood-4-Blood, we talk ****, or I do. But we have the capability to back everything we say up. We are a COMPETITVE Ike clan. We're not the happy go lucky "Everyone wants to get along", where's the fun in that? We get along with our ALLIES. And as I can tell Hylian Hellfire is the only people we vow loyalty to. They have my respect, not you. So, consider it. I can understand you scared of losing your clan, the reason I can bet this clan. WE WON'T LOSE. Period.

As you can see, I don't have MEMBERS. I have Soldiers, and if we go out "Beautiful Death". =] Period.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
You're very...what word could i use. 'Enthusiastic' about all of this. Pay no real attention to this, however just find they way you run things around here really, really interesting.

Matt Kar

Smash Rookie
You say that you get along with you allies, well so does Twlight Heroes. That is why they aren't going to destroy the alliance with Aethercide so you can have another clan to train on.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Lol Lol Lol

can't believe I just read all this ****..... LOL
Rok, your def. stealing my style of disbanding guilds.

how about this... I will fight for that noob Hyrule link guild against your best 5.. including you.
2/3. When I beat all of you, b4bc will be no more.

or your alternative would be to play yourself, against me. 3/5, but we all know... your members would not want to risk their precious guild on your stubby hands.

:bee::laugh: I told you to aim me, but I guess i'll add your aim whenever i get home.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
First off xYz, you can't find on a clan that hasn't even agreed to fight you.

Next, I added you on Wi-Fi a while ago, you never added me; You're on the bottom of my list now. Once I finish off Twilight Heroes I'll break you off a piece. Given the opportunity, should've capitalized.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
sorry dude, ike noob boards are solely for my entertainment, I use the rest of SB for info, events and my community. ( I hold alot of fest, and mini tournies, events. )
So, im not telling you to close your account, but i'm requesting that you disband that noob guild you call b4bc.

see rok... if you close your account, how will I make fun of you?:)

I will give you a suggestion, If I lose I would have to join your noob guild, and hold that shame for eternity. =E

Gamer212

Smash Cadet
Confidence=/=Stupidity

Rok, you are not a confident leader, you are a stupid leader. Every chance you get, you say "5v5 disband match lolololol"

One day someone will be stupid enough to accept the challenge and beat you. All you worked for would go straight to the garbage clan because you thought you were being "confident in your abilities"

sagemoon

Smash Lord
I owe you an appology RoK I checked the ban list 2-3 days later and i wasnt removed so i assumed you didnt hold your word, but I see that you did.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
RoK the Reaper: I'm very sure it'd be the best thing if we were to remain neutral in this situation.
It's a shame that it had to come down to this between you two.
I really hope that you two clans do not really want to go through with this clan disband.
You both are great clans to ally and it wouldn't be nice to lose either one of you.
I hope you work things out.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
sagemoon: I keep my word.

Hipster Kid: Well, it's good being in an Alliance with you, this is only between us and Twilight Heroes, so you can rest assured you are not in risk of your clan getting mixed up in this mess. Thank you once more.

xYz: The stakes is; I'll resign my spot as leader of his clan if you win; If I win, you are to Leave that smashboards account period; not another post.

Gamer212: Great leaders take risk; no great leader has ever gotten far by staying within the normal. I either want to be the best, or not exist at all. PERIOD.

Gamer212

Smash Cadet
Terrible leaders take risks too. George W. Bush took a risk by rushing into Iraq. It wasn't a smart move. Nothing was thought out well-enough. You are doing the same thing.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
...I love how this is over a clan/video game.

This would make a lot more sense if it was over something really life threatening, but this is just a freaking joke.

comboking

Smash Master
well if your going to be like that why do you even play videogames

And if someone did this over something stupid like a sport you would say something totaly different!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey RoK the other Twilight Heroes aren't coming to this thread any more but I thuoght I would check it out one last time. Look bro there is no dispute between the TH's and B4BC. You asked for an alliance as long as we stop talking to some of our closest friends, we kindly replied no. We offered you a friendly rivalry so you could get that practice you wanted and you tried waging war on us. We just simply told you we weren't interested in your clan disband battles. So please stop assuming we hate you or that there is a big fight going on when there clearly isn't. You're a leader who wants to do great things with his clan and I honestly respect you for that. But please stop trying to drag us into a fight that we care nothing about. If you want practice I'm sure some of us (myself included) are willing to do FRIENDLY matches against you. Just none of this disband crap.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Comboking: This is madness? THIS IS B4BC!!!! -= Kicks into giant death hole! =- xD

SilentDriftersZ: Yet you manage to read it, know what's going on; and obviously care enough to SAY something about it. I say someone has more interest and care more than they say they do.

Twin A: So otherwise, you're one of those goody two shoe clans that will have all the alliances and friendly rivalries you can muster; but you will not be against anyone. I find that funny. Run away with your tail between your legs; does nothing but tell me that you are afraid of power in your clan.

Gamer12: George Bush cheated his way into power; It was obvious a lot of our troops were going to get killed in the war. He went into the war with no good reasons, yet to extract oil even though they had no weapons of Mass destruction and we STILL can't find them. Then he changed it and said it was a war on terrorism instead.

My thing is this, you're either with us; or against us. If you're a friend of our enemy, you're our enemy. Think about this.

"Twilight Heroes". All they did was casually brush this aside; but y'know what. Screw it, I'll play their game.

Hero punks. Since you don't want to do a disband match. We'll do a clan war thing then. Your top 5 v.s. our top 5 for bragging rights.

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
Well I only care because you're forcing people, real people, to do something really silly over simple "fictional" clans. I could care less what happens to you since you're apparently abusing your leadership status.

Honestly, you are creating something that in all truth, has no real results. So say you do beat the clan and they disband, that's "really" awesome. I think it'll just cause more hate then respect with the way you're approaching this(If that's what you're seeking). That's just my viewpoint of this whole situation you're putting your clan in and the last thing we need to see is unwanted conflicts.

And just because Bush cheated his way in DOES NOT mean you have to follow his footsteps. Everyone's an individual being here and some of us prefer not to become haters or forced to do something over little things like this.

You can contradict me all you want after this, I really don't care. Just keep it up RoK and people will start to ignore you. Too much arrogance and pride can be bad for you. Lighten up. That's all I gotta say about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom