• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Johnny Gat Outta Hell: Johnny Gat for Smash Ultimate

UserKev

Smash Champion
Welcome to the Johnny Gat Support Thread

1606662432353.png

Who is Johnny Gat? Johnny Gat is one of the original Saints and the only character to have appeared in multiple Saints Row games to count and is the primary face of Saints Row as a franchise.

1606665509125.png

Why Johnny Gat? Johnny Gat is notably iconic and could bring his own extraordinary uniqueness to Smash.

1606665253070.png

How would he play? Johnny Gat's moveset could easily stem from the whacky-ness of his home franchise with typical jabs and kicks, Melee bat, Zombie Gat as a counter, grab function and high tech guns.

Final Smash?
1606665090913.png

Johnny Gat's Final Smash could simply resemble his winged form where he can stay at a distance and gun the other player character.​

Attachments

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
First

I support. I love saints row and I mained Johnny in divekick. I was one of the few people who enjoyed Gat out of Hell.

UserKev

Smash Champion
First

I support. I love saints row and I mained Johnny in divekick. I was one of the few people who enjoyed Gat out of Hell.
You don't know what you just did for me, bro. Been waiting so long for another post, it was suffocating. Yes, Johnny Gat has potential for Smash. And most people don't realize Gat's iconic.

silenthunder

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
0490-6839-9144
Can he have a divekick reference in one of his moves? I've been playing a loot of it recently. I was wearing a big bulky cast because I broke my arm and wrist, and it's 2 button gameplay was easy to work with even with a cast. I bought the game specifically for Johnny.

Last edited:
Top Bottom