• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggs Secondary

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No one who is still active in Utah uses Puff at all. Like, I use her once or twice over the period of a full 5+ hour Smashfest and I play her the most of everyone in this state lol.

But when it comes to picking up a secondary for Jiggs, I really dont think there is any character outside of MK who can handle ALL of Jiggs bad MUs by himself, just plainly because Jiggs has so many terrible MUs.

Just to make it easy, let's say you want a secondary for all Jigg's -3 MUs and worse; so according to the MU Chart, that would mean you want a secondary who can handle mainly GW, Snake, Marth, DK, MK, ZSS, Oli, and ROB (also, you want to add in any other MUs you have personal problems with as Jiggs).

I would say, assuming MK is banned, your top secondary choices should be (somewhat in order):
Marth
Ice Climbers
Olimar
Falco
Diddy Kong
King Dedede (Watch for Olimar and ZSS)
Pikachu (Watch for Olimar)
Snake
Wario (Watch for Marth)
Pit
Wolf
Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link
Fox
Lucario
Sheik
Yoshi

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well if you're willing to put the time into learning them, yes lol. I only put Marth above him cuz he's waaaaaaay easier to learn to play lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well why would you wanna pick up a semi decent ICs as a secondary. I mean, the only people you'll want to CP ICs as will be the people who you cant beat with Jiggs, and those people will most likely be good players.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Top Bottom