• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggs' air game

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Can anyone who has played Brawl here please tell me if Jiggs still owns the air. I have heard rumblings that her WoP has been nerfed and would just like somebody to confirm whether or not we should start playing her differently.

Chains

Smash Apprentice
She IS nerfed. her WoP was knocked down and shes more like her 64 self.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Wow I wouldnt say shes THAT nerfed...

Rest is still insane but in a different way( that "Heavy Poison" damage really adds up). Its seems like Rest was made to work with the rest of her moves because while poisoned you SEEM to take a tad more knock back from all her moves. Rollout isnt a KO at 3 damage anymore but on the other hand you dont get knocked off the stage if you hit some one close to the edge ( you pop straight up now ). I mained Jiggs in Melee and I will continue to main her in Brawl. If you have any questions about her just ask me. ;)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
her air game is reduced to the point that fair is the only solid knockback moves she's got in the air and her mobility is WAY down in air.... it's sad, but she aint useless.... overall though, she ain't near as good as in melee.

Top Bottom