• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

jiggly's final smash

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
5 things I noticed:

1. Her fair is still awesome.
2. Her nair is still awesome.
3. Her Final Smash, when used right, is ****.
4. She caught Mario's thrown Pokeball by dashing into it, hitting Mario in the process.
5. It's strange how at the end of the match, Jigglypuff bairs Mario the first time, sending him at an upward arc. Then, she hits him again, and he shoots straight off the level.
the answer is probably DI sir.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Its a 2:00
Ah, thank you; I just watched it.

She get's a lot bigger than I thought. o-o I don't know why people think this move is useless... It can be used as an edgeguard.... From the center of the stage... xD

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
just felt like posting this because it was brought up earlier:

Peach's Final Smash DOES NOT and I repeat DOES NOT affect anyone not touching the ground. It lasts long enough that most people will have to land and will be put to sleep, but if you anticipate it well, you can avoid it completely

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
just felt like posting this because it was brought up earlier:

Peach's Final Smash DOES NOT and I repeat DOES NOT affect anyone not touching the ground. It lasts long enough that most people will have to land and will be put to sleep, but if you anticipate it well, you can avoid it completely
You can also just touch the ledge and you'll be fine, as well.

edit: HOLY **** LOOK AT THE DATES. O_o

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Copying my bump style is NOT cool! Even if this thread is way hyper-mega older.

Top Bottom