• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's Final Smash not as worthless as we thought...

FireJumpPunch

Smash Apprentice
I think Jiggs' FS goes like the following: She inflates to a massive size, not dealing any damage just yet. Because of this size, chances are she will be touching opponents at her max size. When she starts deflating, that's when the damage kicks in. Any enemies directly touching her take damage and are flung far away.

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
Hm. I wanna know if Jigglypuff also acts like the shield item when inflating.

DQP

Smash Ace
i like the final smash, don't get me wrong, but i was expecting hyper voice, or a sing attack similar to peach's. or even a mega rest that KOs automatically.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
This is a fantastic Final Smash if you have a stage with holes in it, or even if you just use it towards the outer edge of a stage....no one can get past you, and they'll be forced to save for a long time and likely die, or touch you or get pinned against a wall and take a crap load of damage.

Krii

Smash Journeyman
i was wanting her to sleep everyone and then whip out her marker/microphone from the cartoon =3

edub

Smash Apprentice
i think this would be a great FS for teams
have an ally throw your opponent into jiggs once she screams would be pretty uber.

Top Bottom