• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's costumes.(so far)

-Kagato-

The Final Boss
NNID
Kagato_Jurai
3DS FC
0173-1827-3106
A straw hat? NOO! I want my green Commando Jiggly headband back!

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
Um, The straw/sunhat had a blue stripe around it...

It's not green.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I'm sure of it... the straw hat's ribbon is blue... w00t... that means hope for headband

DQP

Smash Ace
still, there's no green headband. that was my ultimate costume in melee, and now it's been replaced by a straw hat!? aww man! and what the heck is with these girly jiggly costumes?
there are men that use jigglypuff, you know.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So it's a Strawhat, Female Trainer Hat, Rose, and Nude confirmed so far. We have at LEAST one more costume to go.

As for me, I can't decide between the Strawhat and the Rose....

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Every Character has 6 costumes. So far we have Blue, White, Red, and Regular. Were missing Green and Yellow colors. The costumes missing so far is the green headband, the original blue bow, and then crown.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Every Character has 6 costumes. So far we have Blue, White, Red, and Regular. Were missing Green and Yellow colors. The costumes missing so far is the green headband, the original blue bow, and then crown.
but we have the blue hat... which is > Blue Bow

I loved jiggly's headband... it was my go to.... but with pika now having a green headband... I'm less than optimistic

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
I hope they didn't get rid of the blue ribbon!

Yay for her having the "FireRed/LeafGreen" girl's hat, though! That was actually an idea I had for her sixth costume quite awhile back. :)

but we have the blue hat... which is > Blue Bow

I loved jiggly's headband... it was my go to.... but with pika now having a green headband... I'm less than optimistic
Maybe she'll have a green do-rag like May in "Pokemon Emerald" (since Pikachu's new green headband is Brendan's):

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Bandana confirmed, some guy who has brawl is anwsering questions and anwserd jiggly's other costumes.

I need more play time to answer that in full but I do know some of the good alternate costumes.

Lucas Has an awesome Claus costume and the rest are just hair and T-shirt changes.

Link has his different coloured tunics.

Luigi has a Waluigi outfit which is cool!

Jigglypuff still has his Bandana/ribbon/crown combo.

Thats what I can remember at least I'll get back to you with more later on.

Plus zelda/Link/Wario and Donkey kong and Pit have dark outfits some others may do as well.

1 hour until I go to my friends house I'm excited!!!
You can see the page here, http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=141282&page=2

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
To my knowledge,

Naked Jiggly
Green Sleepy Hat Jiggly
White Pokemon Hat Jiggly
Red Rose Jiggly
Yellow Straw Hat

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
To my knowledge,

Naked Jiggly
Green Sleepy Hat Jiggly
White Pokemon Hat Jiggly
Red Rose Jiggly
Yellow Straw Hat
WTF is a sleepy hat? I saw a blue ribbon on a straw hat... but that's what you are calling yellow... and when you say "rose" do you mean the tropical flower that she had in the last game? or does she actually have a rose... I hope not, the tropical flower looks better

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
The rose hat is what someone else said earlier so I can't say I'm 100% sure on it.
The bonnet looks like it's for the yellow option though...I doubt that it'd be blue since only a small portion of it is blue...if even, looks more green to me.

But I did see an entire match with the sleepy hat on and it is indeed my favorite one~
It looks just like this, even with the polka dots, but it's green and it's on Jiggly's head not Kirby's.

The sleepy cap is my favorite thus far~

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
The rose hat is what someone else said earlier so I can't say I'm 100% sure on it.
The bonnet looks like it's for the yellow option though...I doubt that it'd be blue since only a small portion of it is blue...if even, looks more green to me.

But I did see an entire match with the sleepy hat on and it is indeed my favorite one~
It looks just like this, even with the polka dots, but it's green and it's on Jiggly's head not Kirby's.

The sleepy cap is my favorite thus far~
I thought that a night-cap was what you meant... but I hadn't seen it yet so I had no idea... with her affinity for sleeping moves, it seems perfect

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Pikachu has 4, Pokemon Trainer has 5, I think Lucas has 5 as well.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
actually the blue one is a like a sun-hat, i believe.
similar to this, with a blue ribbon around it.
i think. not quite sure from what i saw.

edit: nevermind, someone said this was the yellow costume.

GosuHonor

Smash Cadet
Hmm...but do we trust him...seems a little sketchy to me.
Shrugs*
But I don't know any better, just expressing a concern.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Ack, you beat me to it.

Yeah, that's why I said at LEAST 4.
I forgot to add that
Sonic
and
lucario
has 5 too S: ...

It's really stupid to how Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer and
Lucario
all have 4-5 alt costume/colours, while Jigglypuff may actually have 7 (but looks to be more like 6, because it was confirmed that three of her alt colours ar back from melee, plus normal, the sleeping cap (which is doubtful to believe atm w/o video/pic proof), the straw hat thing, and the female pkmn trainer's cap from firered and leafgreen).

handy

Smash Apprentice
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RIHJHkzSdxs

Wait for almost at the end. Jigglypuff only gets the red flower back. The rest are new:

Straw Hat = Ribbon
Sleep Hat = Headband
Female Trainer Cap = Crown

Looks like the famous headband got the ax. Heh, but I actually like a lot the new ones better.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow. Anything Jiggly ever had masculine is now gone.

Perfect. [not /sarcasm]

So, what costume are you going with?

I myself am torn. They all look so good..

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=RIHJHkzSdxs

Wait for almost at the end. Jigglypuff only gets the red flower back. The rest are new:

Straw Hat = Ribbon
Sleep Hat = Headband
Female Trainer Cap = Crown

Looks like the famous headband got the ax. Heh, but I actually like a lot the new ones better.
Darn. >_>

I liked that straw hat the moment I saw it in the first video with her that I saw, though!

Great video, BTW! Thanks for sharing! (*BOOKMARKS*)

courte

Smash Lord
wait i thought everyone would get at least six... and sleepy hat is green???

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
I'm very disappointed in the lack of green bandana Jigglypuff...

But I LOVE Straw hat Jiggly!

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Do any of you believe adding a costume impairs depth perception? I'm a lot better resting while in the buff.

Top Bottom