• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff's Best and Worst stages?

Johrune

Smash Cadet
Well, originally I edited this post to include a reference to Illanex's (sp) guide, and asked if anyone had any modifications or disagreements with that, but clearly that did not go through.

And yeah, I did post it on other forums... perhaps in forums of other character's I play?

Anyways, why post something as worthless as what you did? It's just a waste of everybody's time. Does anybody have a real answer that differs from the aforementioned guide?

-Johrune

PS - This was the only character thread that actually attacked me as opposed to answering my question. Good job.

Johrune

Smash Cadet
I'm new here, and haven't explored these boards much. I checked for a stage thread, the write up thread, and looked for the FAQ.

Anywho, thanks for the answer. I presume Corneria because of the sloped stage and low ceiling? And Jungle Japes because of our aerial attacks/ability to gimp into water and our jumps which give us better mobility around/under the platforms?

-Johrune

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
I'm new here, and haven't explored these boards much. I checked for a stage thread, the write up thread, and looked for the FAQ.

Anywho, thanks for the answer. I presume Corneria because of the sloped stage and low ceiling? And Jungle Japes because of our aerial attacks/ability to gimp into water and our jumps which give us better mobility around/under the platforms?

-Johrune
Lol, that's actually every reason why we choose it. We also choose it because of the high ceiling. It screws over rests but helps us live much longer. Plus you can do crazy things with Rollout, like use it then grab a ledge on the other side of the middle platform.

My biggest problem with corneria is the little cave thing on the right. Jigglypuff has no good options to get down there, and she can be camped all day. She doesn't have many options to keep them out either. You can do a 0-death on wario there if you footstool them. xD

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Jigglypuff's best stage is Corneria, because you're on a ship which is in the air. Jigglypuff likes the air.

Your worst is Jungle Japes. The person walking around in the house is very rude.
I lol'd :laugh:

Veril

Frame Savant
Yeah, me to.

Seriously though, there are numerous other threads that contain this information, notably the FRIGGIN STICKIED GUIDE! Specific stages are linked to in the "please read this" stickied thread. You should consider reading that...

Anyway, that said. There is a lot of disagreement as to whether Battlefield is the worst neutral. Pretty much everyone agrees that Corneria is terrible. Japes is great, and so is Luigi's mansion (provided you aren't playing Olimar or MK or something). My personal favorite is Frigate Orpheon.

/thread

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Seriously, this thread isn't necessary.

/posting
You really don't need to be flaming.

He asked a question - even asking about the stickies and if their information was correct - just answer or ignore. No need to be rude.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
WAIT! Battlefield isn't her worst stage wtf. ._.

It's really not that bad. None of the neutrals are that bad. Battlefield is great because you can just pound all day under the platforms and they can barley get through. Jigglypuff does well enough in the air you should be able to keep them from getting to the ledges, unless they're a really fast faller. Then just wait.

And Smashville isn't one of her best. It's just FD with a platform, which helps against campers I guess.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Well, I guess now that I'm here, how would you fix this:

:jigglypuff: Jigglypuff
Best: Jungle Japes, Frigate Orpheon, Smashville
Worst: Corneria, Battlefield
Remove BF from worst and SV from best?

It's trying to list each character's 3 best and worst stages.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Eh, I'm not an expert on her stages. Smashville is great, maybe one of her best. With final destination we get to take better advantage of the gay ledges, making it harder for people to recover. I'd replace Smashville with Norfair. Ever though there are more ledges for recovery, we can chain some bairs into a lava wave, and maneuver well. I've never fought a strong camper there though. I don't know if that screws you over or not. I pick the stage when they ban Jungle Japes, which is almost never.

Veril

Frame Savant
You really don't need to be flaming.

He asked a question - even asking about the stickies and if their information was correct - just answer or ignore. No need to be rude.
No. This thread is spam and shows that he failed to read the stickied thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213302

It says, in no uncertain terms, "Please do not post new threads concerning stages or matchups"

I'm not flaming, I just hate spam. Nothing about my response was rude. I didn't call anyone any names, or insult anyone.

People who actually main Jigglypuff and read these boards please respect the rules here K

NotLightningRunner

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff's best stage is Corneria, because you're on a ship which is in the air. Jigglypuff likes the air.

Your worst is Jungle Japes. The person walking around in the house is very rude.
I'm laughing cause I thought I was in the Melee boards for Jigglypuff and and and

Top Bottom