• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff/Wario Secondary

a puff main who exists

Smash Rookie
I've been solo-maining Jigglypuff for a few years now, and I recently picked up Wario as a "second main". Are there any other characters I could try out to make up for their flaws (such as how both of them lack a proper projectile)?

Last edited:

Thesavagechickenlord

Smash Rookie
I secondary cloud because of his range and if you are looking for a projectile, his neutral B is pretty good

Last edited:

DemonQueenEtna

Smash Rookie
Mr Game & Watch, his tools are great and I find similarities with Puff but enough differences to be fun. Great Nair, great great up B, lots of combo and kill options and largely slept upon. Like Puff their biggest weakness is their weight.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
Probably someone like Link or Simon. Both used ranged weapons, have a ton of projectiles and can zone effectively against some characters. Their weakness is they don't have great recoveries, but they offer a different playstyle to Jigglypuff and Wario.

Top Bottom