• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff To The Top! All support needed

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone. My name is Val Zechta. I originally used puff as a joke character, going in to rest on unsuspecting victims. Over time however, I started to realize that resting became extremely familiar, almost always landing it. That's when nurse puff and I began our training. Sure jigglypuff is low tier, sure she hasn't gone far into tournys... But I plan on getting her there. Everyday I practice my recovery options, blind rests, shield pressuring, and time full rollouts. I play all matchups from people to perfect level 9 cpus. But it doesn't end there. I plan to rise to the top and defeat anyone standing in the puffs way! I need to train to be the best jigglypuff. Not just in texas, not just the usa, not just north america, but to rise to world's best! So please, with all your support... I want you to take me there. All your hopes... all your dreams... the teamwork we could have. The bonds of friendship with all those who chose the path of jigglypuff. Standing together and taking out the odds of top tier witches, bounty hunters, and ninjas.
Would you care to take my hand and help one another to be the best?
My name is Val Zechta! And I aim to be the best puff.
What's yours? What's your reason to go with jigglypuff?

Incase you are to follow my puff adventures, click the link to my youtube channel as well: https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCcNu53bg7xCAS0ognd5SENA

PowerPuffPlayer

Smash Apprentice
I originally went with puff because of her playstyle. I thought her aerial style of gameplay was unique. When Smash 3DS came out (My first smash game) I unlocked every character in the game in the first hour, just to get to Jigglypuff. I wasn't good with competitive games, I was awful, so I trained with puff full time. When I got Smash Wii U my life changed. Our goals aren't very different my friend. I am aiming to become the best Smash 4 Jigglypuff as well. She may be bottom tier, but to me, she my my top tier.

I will support you in becoming a great Jigglypuff. I chose the path of Jigglypuff knowing that it won't be easy, but I think it was the right choice. Hope we can chat sometime. It's nice to see another Jigglypuff main. We are a dying race after all.

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
That's awesome to here :D
Maybe you and I could do some friendlies this weekend :)
Hopefully one of us makes it to the top

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Hey vathekid vathekid ! I know I'm a little late to this party (two months!!), but I'm also aiming to be a top and unique puff (was a little unique... Some called me the Jigglypuff hero that didn't use rest). I see you're in Texas, and so am I! I stopped playing for a bit and am about to try and start getting back on track, but I still think I'm considered The Jigglypuff of Austin so if I get good again and I see you at a regional, shoot me up! I still have a LOOONG way to even get near back on track, but we'll see! ;)

I originally played Jigglypuff cause I thought she was good, and stuck with her for fun, character loyalty, and frankly because I was good with her compared to other people.

Good luck on your journey! Maybe I'll see you around!

Last edited:

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
MisterDom MisterDom
thats great to her :D
well so far here in the weslaco area n such, ive been doing well in locals, even getting second as well with puff. I even had played and beaten the so called best jiggly in the area as if nothing.
Hopefully you amd i do get to play a round or so one day, as that would be fun :)
And thank you for your support

HLJosh

Smash Rookie
NNID
HLJosh
i am joining you in becoming one of the best puffs and yes im new to this game
its not like melee or 64 puff but i know one thing
tiers dont matter when it comes to smash i mean ken and marth. he made a whole new tier back in the day and he did it with a character that was maybe mid tier at the time and he climbed with hard work
all i can say is seeing how puff was made every flaw has its advantage with every move
so good luck to everyone trying to make a new tier for puff called the GOD tier

HLJosh

Smash Rookie
NNID
HLJosh
and sorry i dont know how to change mains on this site and i dont know where

vathekid

Smash Apprentice
i am joining you in becoming one of the best puffs and yes im new to this game
its not like melee or 64 puff but i know one thing
tiers dont matter when it comes to smash i mean ken and marth. he made a whole new tier back in the day and he did it with a character that was maybe mid tier at the time and he climbed with hard work
all i can say is seeing how puff was made every flaw has its advantage with every move
so good luck to everyone trying to make a new tier for puff called the GOD tier
Thanks, and sorry for the late reply to all ya'll, but im sure we all strive to gather more!
So far im still working out my kinks with my duo mains Mac and Puff, but at least im the only one now who uses em I believe. The other puff in my area stays luigi and oh do I remember the first time we played! not even a minute in and I wasted his first stock with rest! then puff ditto's and I reigned supreme! I'm not giving up my two mains, so I hope ya'll don't either with our little puff!
But, just for me, leave my nurse hat to me :3

Top Bottom