• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

jigglypuff teleportation glitch

Goty Rase

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RAZ#535
Hello Melee community, I am an old smash player but never played melee until I few months ago, I am a Roy player and recently I was playing in Yoshi’s Story stage vs jigglypuff and I was in a one of the 2 platform and jigglypuff was over me and I used the up smash and I think jiggly used down air and after that for not reason jiggly appeared in the other platform like nothing happen, I don’t know if I discovered a new glitch because I don’t find something similar in google so: I find a new glitch or what happen? Other information that I don’t know that is important but can be: I was using Roy’s gold color, jigglypuff was in his normal color, I was playing in port 1 and the cpu jigglypuff in port 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom