• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff- : Sing Shenanigans

Izaniki

Smash Apprentice
Jigglypuff-: Sing Shenanigans

(Image from Saiyagina on DeviantArt)

Until the complete changelist is released, here are some things that might be useful to know. If I missed anything, please let me know :)

••CHANGES••​
Fair/bair knockback increased

Sing radius greatly increased and duration seems increased as well. This is sure to cause some complaints when you use it a lot (assuming you can). It's very useful to get off hits on the opponent, and as long as you don't hit with the first hitbox of sing, you're guaranteed to get at least 1 hit off on your opponent, even at 0% (Try fsmash!)

Rest has flower effect on hit, heals Jiggs over the duration of sleeping. Knockback reduced, but trajectory changed to be vertical again, making it less punishable (possibly unpunishable on hit). Waking up animation cancelable

Rollout cancelable on turn-around and also on hit, into anything (Rollout>Rest autocombos). Aerial rollout cancelable at any time

Pound has hitbox at the end that is electrified and sends at a horizontal angle instead of the vertical knockback standard to the other parts of the move. This is nice if you hit with it, but because it comes out for such a short time period, don't expect it to work often.

• With added hitstun, Jiggs can combo into rest a lot easier and can Wall of Pain very very well

Fsmash gives strong momentum forward, allowing for fsmash>fsmash combos at certain percents on some characters.

• All of her combos from Brawl+ are still in place, they just got even better. Still has the same weaknesses (easy to kill, etc.)

••SHIELD BREAKING••​
Jigglypuff gained a new ability with Brawl-. Shield breaking! (and no, not breaking other people's shields)
When Jigglypuff's shield is broken, she is killed off the top, but her opponent is killed off the side. What this means is that if you are down to one stock each, you can purposefully have your shield broken in order to win the match :)
This is useful for the times when people just don't stop to think that breaking a shield is a bad thing for them. Just don't try to overdo it! :p
Note: To the best of my knowledge, this is inescapable for the opponent, barring wall tech(Confirmation on specifics?)

••FUTURE ADDITIONS••​
Will add videos showcasing some Jiggs strategies and combos.
Once the builds are updated/stabilized, Match-up discussions

If anyone has anything they'd like to see, let me know! :)

Top Bottom