• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Rests on every character in Omega Ω Stages (Made easier)

Nemesis / Nems

Smash Rookie
WARNINGS BEFORE YOU READ THIS: Like the other list i have on Rests i adjusted the percentages in order to make memorizing and learning the percentage for each character easier! i did this by adjusting the percentage numbers to like for example 40 45 50 55 60 65 and so on so on. I also did not account for DI so if DI gives you problems just add +5% so instead of trying to rest Mario on 60% just add 5%+ and rest him at 65%...he should as good as dead then.

So yeah this is basically the same list i made before but for Omega Stages this time. Its interesting that all i had to do was subtract -5% to each character for it to be a kill with rest!
And yes BOTTOM means The ground...or platform WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT!

If there is any recommendation on how to make this sheet easier for people to memorize the percentages or if anyone has a question feel free to comment!

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16gYIknH1ygzmZf23IqfDEXl2aACxYXJtdOafH1KFLYI/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Top Bottom