• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Rests on every character in Battlefield (Made easier)

Nemesis / Nems

Smash Rookie
WARNINGS BEFORE YOU READ THIS: First off i decided to adjust the percentages! By that i mean i added specific numbers to make it A LOT easier to remember the kill percentages with rest on each character! so for example! Donkey Kong dies to rest at 77%! But i added 80% instead because i find that its a much easier number to remember than 77%!Also this does NOT INCLUDE DI! So if you find trouble on any of these for example Donkey Kong which is 80% just add +5% which would be 85% and he should be easily dead!

Yes i am very well aware that there is a very similar thread but i decided to post this anyways!

So i made a google sheet in which shows every kill percent for rest for every single character on Battlefield.

I also put in some color to represent the level of danger the character is in depending on the platforms (BOTTOM MID and TOP)..like for example it is very dangerous for any character to be on the TOP platform cause the percentage required to get a rest kill off of them is much lower than the percentage required on the BOTTOM platform so its red.

The purpose of this sheet is to make it easier for people to remember the kill percentages by adjusting it to percentage numbers that i find people will memorize a lot faster and adding the colors Yellow Orange and Red to represent the level of danger a character is in depending on the platform.

If there is any recommendation on how to make this sheet easier for people to memorize the percentages or if anyone has a question feel free to comment!

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EtIc-HAppF1Du1MFasfigJzI-z3xBTiFdcsR86BOW0I/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Top Bottom