• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff > Projectiles

Noobicidal

Smash Master
hey great thread, this needs to be completed and consequently bumped immediately!!!
It's rather concise; I just need to add D3's section.

This deserves a sticky
Eh, it's near the end of Alex's guide, so if the demand is THAT great, I'll see to it getting stickied.

Side note, I'm going to mess with the format; any ideas would be appreciated.

SDC

Smash Lord
yah thats what i was talkin about, D3 is an important part lol, once you add that you have a very accomplished thread here :D thx for takin the time to make it!

and yeah second the motion to sticky it!

Moozle

Smash Champion
I don't know what it is about waddle dees, but I have an absolutely terrible time dodging them . This is a great thread, though.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I don't know what it is about waddle dees, but I have an absolutely terrible time dodging them . This is a great thread, though.
Yeah, their hitbox is out for as long as they're falling; powershielding or "canceling" is your best bet. Thanks for the complement.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Will every move that jiggs has, let the grenade explode that snake has? Or is there a way to catch it like nair or does nair let the nade explode also? I wanna know this

Desu~

Smash Ace
NNID
Mr. G-E
Switch FC
2211-2137-8924
*BUMP*

Yeah, i know it's really late for that, but Din's Fire is totally cancelable 100% with Pound. It doesn't matter what's the timing to it, once you feel that it's close to you, just toss that pound and it cancels during the whole pound animation.

I kinda miss you Noobicidal.
You looked cool.

Top Bottom