• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff on the Tier List

What tier does Jigglypuff belong in?

• Total voters

PowerPuffPlayer

Smash Apprentice
So we all know that Jigglypuff is in the bottom tier, and that will not change unless she gets a great buff or a Jigglypuff player defeats ZeRo with tournament rules. However some players believe this to be unfair. What tier do you think Jigglypuff should be in? Should she/he stay in the bottom, or should she/he be higher. I don't want a lot of "Tiers are bulls-" comments. There are plenty of those everywhere.
:4jigglypuff:This is for smash 4. Not Melee, Brawl, or 64:4jigglypuff:

Honestly, I think she fits in the low tier. Definitely not rock bottom.

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
it's so sad seeing her down there, i hope they release one last patch down the line..
it's hilarious to me that they think all characters are balanced.. cloud has movement like sheik, strength of bowser, and also a charge attack like little mac.. and then jiggly dies automatically if you break her shield lol ok..

Namcoh

Smash Rookie
JIgglypuff is my favorite character in all of smash, she has also been my main since 64 so obviously a very long time. I believe what drags her down is her terrible move set though other than that I cannot fathom how she is so low in the tier list. Now there is 2 types of Jigglypuff players, good ones, and bad ones. I can see if a player is inexperienced in smash 4 they would naturally have a hard time playing Jigglypuff because of the high amount of match-up knowledge needed to play her cards right. That being said, I still believe that Jigglypuff is a mid tier character, low c or high d. Her speed in the air and the sort of damage wall that she creates can be very annoying to deal with, mix that in with a good rest read and you have a powerhouse of a character.

Mafew

Smash Rookie
Jigglypuff is bottem teir because of how easy it is to kill. But I still love Jiggs

Top Bottom