• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff is your best friend.

Utahn

Smash Rookie
Just fyi there's an infinite true combo for doubles: Jigglypuff's Sing to Ridley's 50% Down B, to JigglyPuff's Sing to Ridley's 50% Down B, rinse and repeat. And to make this even more terrifying, Ridley's sweet spot is exactly 1 Jigglypuff away.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Does Skewer whiff on crouching Jigglypuff? We wouldn’t want to impale our partner, would we?

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I don't understand the sentence "Does Skewer whiff on crouching Jigglypuff?"
Does Skewer fail to hit Jigglypuff if Jigglypuff is crouching, assuming that Ridley and Jigglypuff are at the same elevation?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It's preference. Competitive doubles in Smash has always been played with friendly fire on, as without it you can get away with things like projectile camping with no risk/reward.

Doing online co-op/teams in Quickplay/Elite Smash does at least default to team attack off in this game, so that format still can see some use.

Gallerian

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...why?
From my personal experience, having Friendly Fire on prevents some real BS team cheese that could occur if it were off. Also, there are some cool things you can do with FF on, like saving your teammate from certain death as an example.

Last edited:
Top Bottom