• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Frame Data

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Ridiculous user has ridiculous idea????? I support Straked and PND taking over.
Lol?

I wasn't talking about leading this, gtfo.

I just meant helping out. I hate it, but I agree in that PND or Veril should take over.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
As long as there is a puff there is hope

But no, heck the wario boards do not have not much activity, but they still live on.
Just have to think of more topics to discuss. WHat brawl has only been out 1 year, look how much we squeezed out of melee.
Yeah in the Falcon boards there is a ton of spam but you can see, there are like a ton of new ATs, which may not be insanely useful, but new stuff is being found out. There are always going to be more people to contribute. Like TKONTK, if anyone knows him, was coming and going for awhile, and while he probably helped the most, the boards were okay when he wasn't there.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think it was a combination of wi-fi, what Manic said, what Bowyer said, and the overall stress that goes with being a Jiggly main.

At this point, I'm just in shock. We've lost so much data because he's so upset. In a few days time, he might regret having done this. Or he might show some remorse, apoligize, and come back.

You never know with people.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I think it was a combination of wi-fi, what Manic said, what Bowyer said, and the overall stress that goes with being a Jiggly main.

At this point, I'm just in shock. We've lost so much data because he's so upset. In a few days time, he might regret having done this. Or he might show some remorse, apoligize, and come back.

You never know with people.
Good thing we didn't lose any. I've recovered the information on most of the major threads already if the information's needed.

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Would you guys really accept him if he tried to come back? Like he is legit trying to **** everyone over right here. Anyway.

I don't know why he's so pissed at me...at all.

edit: and I don't really care to know, since I'm really tired of this whole ridiculous thing.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Thank god for Noob being here...

You know... yeah, I'd actually welcome him back.
I just can't stand when someone's so butthurt over other people. If he comes back, why would we not accept him?

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Thank god for Noob being here...

You know... yeah, I'd actually welcome him back.
I just can't stand when someone's so butthurt over other people. If he comes back, why would we not accept him?
Into the backroom and positions of power? Or just as a main. I'd be fine with him as a member of the community, but not if he were running the show again.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd accept him here to give valuable input on Jiggly.
Frankly, he deserves a little more respect than we're giving him. He's had problems, and I'm guessing the stress got to him. There's nothing we can do but rebuild without him.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
I'll do it, and they're staying locked for now.

Seriously, temper tantrums aren't cute. We're not in 5th grade.

You don't hurt the community because you're having a bad day.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Lol, an image of every frame o_O

It may take a little more work, but it would be more convenient to upload a GIF on every set of URLs. Imageshack would hate you less :)

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Bumped because every pictures has been uploaded.

Celebrate and dance for free. ONE MORE TIME. YOU GOT ME FEELING SO FREE WE'RE GONNA CELEBRATE. CELEBRATE AND DANCE FOR FREE. ONE MORE TIME.

YEAYAH

Veril

Frame Savant
I hate how the data is presented here. Total duration should not include frames of hitlag, as they are superfluous in regards to calculating advantage on hit/block or just about anything really. I'd redo this thread if I thought it would matter in any way shape or form and I wasn't already working on several other projects...

Top Bottom