• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jigglypuff Community Montage Credits!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
To answer a few people's question...

There is still some time to suitt your stuff, or suggest music and whatever. The submission deadline will be APRIL 17.

If this is what we're shooting for, I'm making crediting deadline AT THE BEGINNING OF JUNE! I'll update this in the future.

If you want to submit something, click the link below!

http://smashboards.com/threads/jigglypuff-community-montage.429961/

If you suggest videos, suggest music, or really anything associated with the project,

Put your TOURNAMENT tag AND city+state/country/province!! States must be abbreviated, but countriesand provinces must be spelled out for organization!

Example: MisterDoM, Austin TX

Example if I'm from Madrid Spain: MisterDoM, Madrid Spain

Current sponsors/names you play for can be credited as well. If I played for a team abbreviated ABC:

ABC MisterDoM, Austin TX

OR

ABC | MisterDoM, Austin TX

If I'm from Toronto Ontario Canada (province example. I never specified this for awhile) :

MisterDoM, Ontario Canada

OR

MisterDoM, Toronto, Ontario Canada.

If there's any problems with these rules for your case, talk to me!

If you do not have a tourney tag, we can use your username or any name/tag you suggest. Even your full name! I just suggested the tournament tag. I still need some sort of region though! These are strict rules that MUST be followed!

Please say your info, even if I already know you've contributed!! If you don't, YOU WON'T BE CREDITED!

Thank you for your help Jigglypuff players! This is gonna be AWESOME!!

Last edited:

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
I will credit every player from the videos I sent, in which they were playing as Puff too.
Purin, Brazil (Bow Puff)
LittleLeo, Brazil (Hat Puff from the Blue Team, "Hot Puff on Puff Action")
RA | Revoredo, Brazil (Nurse Puff, "Because Rest is Life (or Death)!"
BW | RMF, Brazil (Bow Puff from the Blue Team, "Hot Puff on Puff Action")
BW | Dry-Bones-, Brazil (Hibiscus Puff from the Red Team, "Hot Puff on Puff Action")

Last edited:

Purin a.k.a. José

Smash Lord
NNID
purinsmash
3DS FC
1418-7121-0144
Oh, sorry XD I saw Funtroon's post above and was unsure if I could just not post the region/city at all!
I'm from Americana, São Paulo
Dry-Bones is from Santo André, São Paulo
LittleLeo is from the state of Rio de Janeiro (he still didn't answer my question)
RMF is from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
Revoredo is from Rio de Janeiro too!

Last edited:

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Oh, sorry XD I saw Funtroon's post above and was unsure if I could just not post the region/city at all!
I'm from Americana, São Paulo
Dry-Bones is from Santo André, São Paulo
LittleLeo is from the state of Rio de Janeiro (he still didn't answer my question)
RMF is from Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
Revoredo is from Rio de Janeiro too!
Yeah... I forgt to remind him XD. Thanks for the info!!

Funtroon Funtroon , if you could say the city you reside in or area in the United Arab Emirates, it would be greatly appreciated! If there's a problem, contact me ;)

Last edited:

KniteBlargh

Smash Journeyman
So, just making absolutely certain here, is the city a requirement, or can it just be the state? Wasn't really sure by the first post or comments. :S

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
It's required!! I might more flexible for players outside of the U.S., but I need your city+state! This only applies for U.S. States!

If in another country, city+country!

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Tag: Koiba

This will be interesting, can't wait to see the final product~ :happysheep:

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
Koji, Norway

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Submissions officially ended today, but we will probably (no promises) take a few late submissions of you forgot. More info in the general montage thread.

What I want to talk about is the plan for crediting until this project is completely finished!

Crediting will still be available throughout the rest of April and May. Though I don't have an exact date, the dealine will be in the beginning of June.

After the deadline, I'm going to post ON BOTH MONTAGE THREADS the credits I collected. If there is a problem, or you realize you're not credited, or you forgot to credit yourself, TELL ME!!!

I'll then make the changes, and post the second draft. If there is still a problem, tell me again.

I'll then post the third and final draft, which means I'LL NO LONGER ACCEPT ANY CHANGES. CHANGES OR LATE CREDITS MUST BE MENTIONED EITHER AFTER THE FIRST OR SECOND DRAFT IS POSTED!!!!! IF YOU'RE NOT CREDITED BY THEN, YOU WON'T BE CREDITED!

This should make late crediting and any mistakes be easy to fix, but I don't want any of you to wait till after the deadline to credit yourself! Only for those who forgot to credit themselves is what this is for.

After the final draft is posted, The editor of the montage can copy and paste the credits into a device to keep them. I'll make constant reminders of looking at the lists and crediting yourselves in both threads and in The Official Jigglypuff Discord Discussion.

Thank you everybody :)

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Late update!!

Since Jiggly is in control now, he will probably update you guys when to do what... Some changes have been made whether everyone agrees with them or not.

We'll probably make more montages in the future, and we'll actually make more reasonable promises hopefully.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom