• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***Jigglypuff Board Combo Video*** READ

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I've been watching "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hLG8k42mLA&feature=related" this video for a while now, and i think it's a really cool idea. I'm sure enough of us on the boards have a video or 5 that we look back on and are like "LMAO that's awesome!".

Any simple wall of pain, line of good reads, or awesome rest kills would be awesome to make a SWF Jigglypuff Combo Video. That'd be so cool. Assuming a clip is 10-15 seconds long, we only need... 30 clips? Maybe 40 tops.

Whos with me on this idea? Jigglymaster with the M2k 2 stock?!

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I would get some videos of my game play if I actually got my tourney matches recorded that is >__>

My wii isn't hacked so I dun have infinite replays so yeah lol.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Well, not that this will go anywhere, but I wish you the best of luck in organizing, producing, editing, publishing, and uploading a work of this magnitude.

You need to realize that we don't have the people or clips required to make a board combo video.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I did an awesome 10 hit combo with Puff, but didn't have replay hack >_>

It was like a nannercombo on Diddy with uairs and carried him to the top blastzone and then mindgamed into teh rest. It was awesome >_>

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Nice! This is exactly what i wanted. I have the video editing software, so all i need is the clips! Keep 'em comin' guys. Theres really only like, 6 big names on these boards. So if i get like, 5-6 clips from anyone that's all we need :D.

JMaster, i'm sure you have SOME replay.

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Ugh my wii crashed with lots of offline replays and i have like none on my new wii <_< sucks big time

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I was working on a Jigglypuff combo video but due to laziness I never finished it. Some of the clips were pretty damn awesome imo but they're like 6+ months old... Still, if you want I'll upload them to mediafire or something so you can download them.

Jigster

Smash Rookie
i have some good rest and rollout combo videos , if i can get to upload them ,i'll post them here :3 Jigglypuff FTW we must raise it's tier location ; 3; i know jiggly can be better than a lot of chars who are above it! let's do it like in melee ;3

EraOfGames

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-7773-5577
I'd just say don't include too many clips from one match IMO. Nice intro though.

Title: Our Puffs Are Jiggly

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
LMAO so random! hahaha
well if you cut the scene around the time that the ppl start running it would epic if he put a clip of some epic rest zoomed in on the jigglypuff. That and some really hardcore music(metal, techno, ect..) and it would definitely catch the viewers attention.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I have a video where i actually come down and use sing and put someone to sleep and it kills t hem lmao.
I might use that clip before it.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
um please dont put wifi in the combo video. It's really pointless, esp because jigglypuff is buffed on it

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Combovideos are not there to show skill. I don't see any harm in putting good clips from wifi matches in the combo video, besides there are some clips that have been put in demo already that are wifi. Also... jigglypuff isnt even buffed on wifi (here we go again)

Don't get me wrong here wifi sux tho and do prefer offline clips over wifi in the video

SoulPech

Smash Master
I don't have a hacked wii, so I don't have enough clips. I do have like 1 vid in a tournament....like 3 years ago (lol) rest are CPU players that I thought were lulzy fights.

SoulPech

Smash Master
@ Dapuffster:

That was roughly 2-3 years ago wasn't it? Also, didn't you knock a round off of m2k @ Keitaro's tournament with Jigglypuff last week?

You need to get the vids.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
@ Dapuffster:

That was roughly 2-3 years ago wasn't it? Also, didn't you knock a round off of m2k @ Keitaro's tournament with Jigglypuff last week?

You need to get the vids.
1 and 1/2 years ago. ADHD was considered pro for at least a half a year when we did that match.

And yes I did. and sorry, the match wasn't recorded.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Combovideos are not there to show skill. I don't see any harm in putting good clips from wifi matches in the combo video, besides there are some clips that have been put in demo already that are wifi. Also... jigglypuff isnt even buffed on wifi (here we go again)

Don't get me wrong here wifi sux tho and do prefer offline clips over wifi in the video
wifi is nothing like offline.

Good players laugh at wifi footage in combos =/ it's not legit.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Laughing is good, I think people should laugh during our cv

In All seriousness I don't think it will be a big deal if we put wifi clips in....as long as there good enough.
Why exactly do people hate on "wifi combos"?

Lol I can't believe this got brought up again :facepalm:

GeneralWoodman

Smash Lord
wifi is nothing like offline.

Good players laugh at wifi footage in combos =/ it's not legit.
It's an online character board compilation........and its jigglypuff.........and ppl will expect comic relief and lulzy combos in it................this isn't an article for the New York Times LOL...just chill Dina :/

SoulPech

Smash Master
3 lulzy things you have to do:

1) GIMP a Metaknight

2) Rest someone while they're rolling into you.

3) Bair + Rest
*Extra points when they don't trip, but fall for it anyway.

Good luck!

ADHD

Smash Hero
I don't understand the sudden footage of wifi videos of people beating me. If it makes you feel good.. I guess.

SoulPech

Smash Master
@ ADHD:

It's true. These were wi-fi matches that were posted 1 1/2 years ago.

Also, you bet your *** we would put vids of DaPuffster vs M2K if they were RECORDED >:( (just giving you hell :p)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I don't understand the sudden footage of wifi videos of people beating me. If it makes you feel good.. I guess.
I don't understand the sudden footage of wifi videos of people beating anyone. This is why I refuse to identify anyone on any fighter when it is online. Some scrub cake ike once 3 stocked my kirby in a horrible slow red connection, put it on youtube and identified me w/o permission, and STILL didn't remove after i asked. After that I quit wifi 100%. He finally removed the ****.

My ex boyfriend is an amazing Bison and same **** happened to him in ssf4, this was against someone in ****ing CANADA (he's south in Dallas") get lag'd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PSHdAoIK54

not even his for fun Ryu is safe from wifi scrubs saying "OOOH LOOK @ ME I BEAT A PLAYER WHO WOULD **** ME OFFLINE!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJR-HKfsMSc

:glare:

point is please leave wifi butt****ery out of combo vids. They mean N O T H I N G. If you must include it, make a note in annotations it's online or something so people can stop watching.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I'm just throwing this out there, but combo videos (dealing with Brawl anyway) are implied to NOT be an accurate representation of either player's skill level. The whole idea behind Brawl combo videos is that they highlight situational, impossible, or useless **** that happens to take a stock off of the opponent in a flashy way that amuses or entertains the viewer, and nothing more. With this in mind, the only thing that matters about any clip in question is how great it is, not where the clip comes from.

Unrelated to all of this, but I won't be participating in this video by any means.

Top Bottom