• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Data Jigglypuff AT & resource thread

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
Jigglypuff advanced technique and resource thread.

Welcome here's a list of different Jigglypuff guides, ATs and useful discussions
If there's anything you feel that should be added, please comment or send me a PM.

RAW DATA

GUIDES
INTERESTING DISCUSSIONS
INTERESTING VIDEOS

Q&A:

Why isn't there more content?

Because we have a lack of good written/recorded content.

How do I submit content?

Share it below or send me a PM.

I want I think I have worthy content, but I don't want to post it below because I don't want to embarrass myself.

Send me a PM

Why isn't my guide/video/thread in there?

I probably didn't know it existed or deemed it unworthy, but don't be afraid to ask!

What about Zero's video?
We don't talk about that video here not JTail's either.

Last edited:

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
Reserved just in case.

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
I agree. I became the best Jiggly-Wiggly player in the whole big world because I got 93rd at a 79 man tourney just off those guides and a bit of practice against lvl 1 computers and people like interviewed me and laughed becuase I was funny I think idk :estatic:

In all seriousness, this is great! Thanks Kojii! :)

MisterDom

Smash Ace
NNID
MisterDom
3DS FC
1091-7673-8661
Oh oh I'm double posting guess I'm banned

Anyway, I was wondering in the interesting discussions you could mention by series of fun questions (MisterDom Asks), but since there's so many and so many to come a shoutout is all I ask. No links necessary! Also, a section for the montage stuff maybe? (:

Last edited:

Jiggly

Drop the mic, cause these fools sleeping on me
The FBI Surveillance Van outside your house.
NNID
Jiggly101
Oh oh I'm double posting guess I'm banned

Anyway, I was wondering in the interesting discussions you could mention by series of fun questions (MisterDom Asks), but since there's so many and so many to come a shoutout is all I ask. No links necessary! Also, a section for the montage stuff maybe? (:
I mean, you discuss viability and uses, which is great. Idk if I would put it under an AT resource thread *shrug*

Kojii

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Afrooooo
3DS FC
1650-1652-7604
Excuse the double post, but if I dont I cant tag so they get the alert

Kojii Kojii you put "visualtisatqion" under raw data. You should fix that lol
The typo or the post placing?

NNID
User7a1
Will be updating this, but I thought to share it. Hope more can be found through this little tech. It's nothing new; just some applications.

Last edited:

DotDotSmash!

Smash Rookie
Exploring Jigglypuff's Dash Attack Jab-Lock (yes that's a thing). As you'll see, there's a potential 0-Death starting with Get-Up Attack, of all things! Really just a Proof of Concept, but hella fun in theory.

-Dot

Top Bottom