• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jersey City, NJ smashers?

TheCLaW

Smash Rookie
Hey guys anyone play melee in the JC area? Even Hoboken or Bayonne is cool as long as you play melee lol just looking for local smashers to practice with

PHIRE

Smash Cadet
I'm in Hoboken 5 mins from the path. And starvin for melee

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Hoboken as well. Feel free to hit me up for smash, that goes for anyone. Just shoot me a PM.

Jwheat

Smash Rookie
Do any of you guys ever get together and play melee? I havent played in a longggg time but am itching to play again. I live in Jersey City.

Wavy

Smash Cadet
NNID
Stotic
Hey, I'm posted in Bayonne. Looking for some people to play and practice with. Hit me up if youre interested in playing

Suliman

Smash Apprentice
Anyone live in bayonne who plays melee hit me up at 201-500-7115. No matter how old this post is, text that number anyway cause i think ill be playing melee for the rest of my life.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Dang, this post is old lol but it looks like there's some new life in it. I'm from Jersey City, and have a friend who lives in Union City if ppl wanna play.

infomon

Smash Scientist
smash smash smash in brooklyn

wellllll I'm just hype for smash4 :) would play brawl if anyone wanted to brawl......

Twitchy

Smash Cadet
I'm in Northern Jersey, any Morris County smashers here? Hit me up with a smashboards pm any time

Cris M

Smash Rookie
Probably the only post I've seen with Jersey City players, but it's old :( if any JC players happen to read this, I'm down to play. Just shoot me a pm or text 201-993-0206

snaprocks

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm from hoboken but I go to Saint Peter's University and we have a few friends who play there.

After 3PM - whenever we wanna leave we play in the Student Center you need to be a student to get in but we usually sneak people thru haha.

We're starting a club there too hopefully gonna get some CRTS

Cris M

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I'm from hoboken but I go to Saint Peter's University and we have a few friends who play there.

After 3PM - whenever we wanna leave we play in the Student Center you need to be a student to get in but we usually sneak people thru haha.

We're starting a club there too hopefully gonna get some CRTS
Hey man, a club sounds amazing. Unfortunately, I'm not a student and I feel like I'll get caught trying to sneak in, with my uncunning self lol if there's any other places In JC you and your friends gather, I'm always looking for people to play :)

snaprocks

Smash Rookie
Hey man, a club sounds amazing. Unfortunately, I'm not a student and I feel like I'll get caught trying to sneak in, with my uncunning self lol if there's any other places In JC you and your friends gather, I'm always looking for people to play :)
I will definitely let you know but nah man we have 2 friends who come in all the time and they go to HCCC. They only check when we go to the elevator and ask for ID if anything we always say it's our "guest" haha.

Cris M

Smash Rookie
Ouu okay, I used to go to HCCC, so my ID might come in useful lol but hey, feel free to text me 201-993-0206. I've always wanted to branch out and meet more melee players :)

Nexus| Taka

Fraudulent Doc Main
I'm in Union city, i mainly play PM but i would be down to melee. I am hosting a bbq/ PM tournament in union city this thursday. Feel free to come

theinstituter

Smash Cadet
NNID
theinstituter
3DS FC
0662-2468-9863
I live in Union City as well, message me if anyone would want to meet up or anything.

I'm really used to Melee but wouldn't mind playing Project M.

Last edited:

Suliman

Smash Apprentice
Bump,

Still looking for players that are a bit more local. Bayonne resident here, text me at 201-500-7115

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
in the process of making a master thread for NJ with a player directory to help with player finding. you can also try asking in the Facebook groups, main one is NJ SSBM. also use private messages for sharing your cell numbers, public posting isnt that smart.

Last edited:
Top Bottom