• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jenny, Hugh Neutron, and Rocko Coming to Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl

NASBCharacters.png
Today, after months of waiting, fans of Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl were treated to not one, not two, but THREE new character reveals! The first one was Jenny, from My Life As A Teenage Robot, a versatile fighter who employs many gadgets and robotic abilities. Her stage, Tremorton Joyride, has a shifting platform layout and tours various locales from the show. Jenny is available now and can be purchased for $4.99. You can take a look at her stage and moveset here:

Along with Jenny, two more fighters were announced: Hugh Neutron from Jimmy Neutron (yes, they really did add Jimmy Neutron’s dad to the game) and Rocko from Rocko’s Modern Life. While we haven’t seen their stages or their movesets yet, we do know that Hugh will be available this Summer while Rocko will be coming in the Fall. All three characters are available for purchase together in a season pass for $11.99. You can check out the trailer below:

Between these characters and the highly anticipated addition of crossplay, NASB fans have a LOT to look forward to this year!

Credits:
Writing:
Ze Diglett Ze Diglett
Editing: @Sari
Social Media: @Zerp

Author’s Note: How do you feel about these new and upcoming fighters? Is your interest piqued? I think Jenny and Rocko were both very obvious and stellar picks, and even if I was hoping for Jimmy more, I gotta admit Hugh is a downright hilarious pick. On top of the recent MultiVersus news, this is proving to be a VERY exciting week for platform fighting fans!

Last edited:
Ze Diglett

Comments

Top Bottom