• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jeanne's Daily Smash Art

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
Hello Smashers old and young, male and female, dead or alive, melee or otherwise. This is a thread I am making to share my series dedicated to showing my appreciation to Super Smash Brothers Ultimate and the sheer magnitude of the Roster (so far.) Just so I don't get taken down. Here is some of my work!

For those who remember me back in the days of the Ridley Debates during the Smash 4 speculation cycle (Hooray! We did it!!!) I made these pictures as jokes involving deconfirmed characters feeding the growth of baby Birdley before he grew to be the next roster inclusion. Pretty graphic stuff but hey, there are people here requesting Scorpion for Smash so...

Shadow.jpg
Midna.jpg
Tingle.jpg
Ray Man.jpg
Isabelle.jpg
I made some more for other assist trophies so ask me if you wanna see the other ones! (I even made one for Waluigi ;))

Here is some less gruesome work that is much more recent!

Skull Man.png

Napalm Man.png

Lola N' Misango.png

Jump Gunner.png

Links Chasening.png

Summer Love 2.png

I hope you enjoy the coming Smash Ultimate inspired portraits!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Hello Smashers old and young, male and female, dead or alive, melee or otherwise. This is a thread I am making to share my series dedicated to showing my appreciation to Super Smash Brothers Ultimate and the sheer magnitude of the Roster (so far.) Just so I don't get taken down. Here is some of my work!

For those who remember me back in the days of the Ridley Debates during the Smash 4 speculation cycle (Hooray! We did it!!!) I made these pictures as jokes involving deconfirmed characters feeding the growth of baby Birdley before he grew to be the next roster inclusion. Pretty graphic stuff but hey, there are people here requesting Scorpion for Smash so...

View attachment 157578
View attachment 157579
View attachment 157580
View attachment 157581
View attachment 157582
I made some more for other assist trophies so ask me if you wanna see the other ones! (I even made one for Waluigi ;))

Here is some less gruesome work that is much more recent!

View attachment 157585

View attachment 157586

View attachment 157587

View attachment 157588

View attachment 157589

View attachment 157590

I hope you enjoy the coming Smash Ultimate inspired portraits!
This brings back old memories. Your artwork never ceases to be amazing. Also, never thought I would feel more than GLAD to see that Birdie ripping off Rayman's insides like you have no idea. Haha. XD

Last edited:

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
Day 1!

The Super Star of the Mushroom Kingdom, here we have Mario Mario! While I'm not the greatest at his 2D ventures, I have quite a fondness for his 3d games! My favorite games from his series are 3D World and The Thousand Year Door with Super Mario 3 being my favorite 2D game. I'd love to hear from everybody your memories of Mario in his games, his role in Smash, maybe even some obscure Mcdonalds toy you got as a kid! Please the more the merrier!

1 Mario Ultimate.png

These are the specific colors used in the picture marked by the green circles! I'll be posting this for every character!

1 Mario NES Pallete.png

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
This brings back old memories. Your artwork never ceases to be amazing. Also, never thought I would feel more than GLAD to see that Birdie ripping off Rayman's insides like you have no idea. Haha. XD
It's good to hear from you again! I really appreciate it! You gotta link me to some of your recent stuff I'd love to see it :) Haha back in the day people were threatning to ban me so It warms my heart to hear you say that about Birdly :p How come Rayman?

AndreaAC

It's good to hear from you again!
:D I can say the same thing about ya! Seeing your thread and work took me by surprise after so long!
I really appreciate it!
^u^ It was all a pleasure!

You gotta link me to some of your recent stuff I'd love to see it :) Haha back in the day people were threatning to ban me so It warms my heart to hear you say that about Birdly :p How come Rayman?
:D Ah, sure! I will try to show you most of the stuff I got done, though the majority are quick doodles. XD About that, I want to sincerily apologize for my attitude towards your work at the beginning, I was pretty sensible back then! But we are artists, we can express in many ways! :p I warmed up to Little Birdie thanks to my own headcanon, and about Rayman...xD I will tell ya in a moment!

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
:D I can say the same thing about ya! Seeing your thread and work took me by surprise after so long!

^u^ It was all a pleasure!

:D Ah, sure! I will try to show you most of the stuff I got done, though the majority are quick doodles. XD About that, I want to sincerily apologize for my attitude towards your work at the beginning, I was pretty sensible back then! But we are artists, we can express in many ways! :p I warmed up to Little Birdie thanks to my own headcanon, and about Rayman...xD I will tell ya in a moment!
Ah I wish I could answer individual parts like you but I'm pretty bad with forum posting x.x

It really has been a long time! I was riding the hype train and then I got carried away with Smash 4 and College and I guess I never came back. It's a shame cuz I could really have used some people to bond over Smash 4 with. Also Bayonetta coming out was a HUGE deal for me but I'm sure people kinda hate her on here cuz she's been dominating tournaments. Did you vote for Ridley in the Smash Ballot?

Yeah yeah! Tell me all about your Rayman history I'm curious 0.0 What's your story about birdly?

Really it is water under the bridge. People are passionate about their characters and I just wanted to stir the pot and make some violent pictures so I guess I am partly responsible :p Anyway show me some ART!

AndreaAC

Ah I wish I could answer individual parts like you but I'm pretty bad with forum posting x.x
xD Don't worry Jeanne! It has been recently implemented to individually quote posts. If you want to do it, You just have to select/highlight the part of the post you want to quote and it will show a pop up thing that says "Quote/Reply", you select quote and when going to the part where you put your reply, the option of "Quote these messages" will appear and they will automatically be in order for you to reply to each one you want.

It really has been a long time! I was riding the hype train and then I got carried away with Smash 4 and College and I guess I never came back. It's a shame cuz I could really have used some people to bond over Smash 4 with. Also Bayonetta coming out was a HUGE deal for me but I'm sure people kinda hate her on here cuz she's been dominating tournaments. Did you vote for Ridley in the Smash Ballot?
Ah, it is totally understandable! I had my time where I just gave up with the game after the 50-Crap Extravaganza and had my breaks of Ridley, but I just couldn't stop completely. :D AH, so you got at least something nice out of Smash 4? Lucky you! And don't worry...xP That is why I prefer to keep playing for fun instead of competitively! And...I honestly don't remember if I even casted my vote, but I probably did! For Rids, anything!

Yeah yeah! Tell me all about your Rayman history I'm curious 0.0 What's your story about birdly?
xD It's a long one! I will tell it with detail in due time!

Really it is water under the bridge. People are passionate about their characters and I just wanted to stir the pot and make some violent pictures so I guess I am partly responsible :p Anyway show me some ART!
:p Hehe, It's ok! xD Take it easy, my friend! I will!

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
xD Don't worry Jeanne! It has been recently implemented to individually quote posts. If you want to do it, You just have to select/highlight the part of the post you want to quote and it will show a pop up thing that says "Quote/Reply", you select quote and when going to the part where you put your reply, the option of "Quote these messages" will appear and they will automatically be in order for you to reply to each one you want.
Oh haha neat! I'm INVINCIBLE! Thank you for teaching me :p

Ah, it is totally understandable! I had my time where I just gave up with the game after the 50-Crap Extravaganza and had my breaks of Ridley, but I just couldn't stop completely. :D AH, so you got at least something nice out of Smash 4? Lucky you! And don't worry...xP That is why I prefer to keep playing for fun instead of competitively! And...I honestly don't remember if I even casted my vote, but I probably did! For Rids, anything!
Same here v.v I'd love to beat everyone with my Greninja and Bayo but I get drained when I have to think about it that much haha. I'm really in for the fun characters and the love Sakurai puts into each one; really inspiring stuff. I actually went on multple computers and voted for Bayonetta like six times x.x Btw, Ridley looks AMAZING! He is honestly the first character I'm gonna try once the game comes out!

Hey I know we've got stuff in our lives but maybe you'd wanna do an art trade some time?

AndreaAC

Oh haha neat! I'm INVINCIBLE! Thank you for teaching me :p
;P Glad I could help you to conquer the world- I mean, the Forum!

Same here v.v I'd love to beat everyone with my Greninja and Bayo but I get drained when I have to think about it that much haha. I'm really in for the fun characters and the love Sakurai puts into each one; really inspiring stuff. I actually went on multple computers and voted for Bayonetta like six times x.x Btw, Ridley looks AMAZING! He is honestly the first character I'm gonna try once the game comes out!

Hey I know we've got stuff in our lives but maybe you'd wanna do an art trade some time?
xD I know how ya feel, I miss the old days when I used to beat my classmates in Smash that they would all go against me later! Oh, and this time he's REALLY making almost every single people's day with the reveals, I mean...heck, Ridley's reveal alone made me feel the urgency to go back to Smash the second I saw it...it was too much for me to handle, and I cannot believe almost 17 years had to pass for the dream to come true. Time does fly! xP Handsome as heck! Though....one thing that is a bummer is that the game starts with the OG 12 and you will have to unlock every character by order of appearance, so...Ridley is gonna be in the last.

:D SURE, why not? I would love that! I mean, certain things are not my forte but...I am willing to try! :> You can tell me what you got in mind in the PM!

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
xD I know how ya feel, I miss the old days when I used to beat my classmates in Smash that they would all go against me later! Oh, and this time he's REALLY making almost every single people's day with the reveals, I mean...heck, Ridley's reveal alone made me feel the urgency to go back to Smash the second I saw it...it was too much for me to handle, and I cannot believe almost 17 years had to pass for the dream to come true. Time does fly! xP Handsome as heck! Though....one thing that is a bummer is that the game starts with the OG 12 and you will have to unlock every character by order of appearance, so...Ridley is gonna be in the last.
No doubt! He put Young Link, Pichu, Wolf AND Pokemon trainer! I never thought I'd play as them again! That ridley reveal though... When he twirls that hat I freakin fell in love! They made him so cruel and relentless I wish I had a copy of the demo :0 He's even got a metroid one color which I;ma be using all the time! I'm really happy with everything so far. Simon is also looking like a lot of fun to play :p Blahh don't remind me... I'm gonna have to grind to play my Smash 4 mains but I guess I can play Ness and Young Link in the mean time x.x

:D SURE, why not? I would love that! I mean, certain things are not my forte but...I am willing to try! :> You can tell me what you got in mind in the PM!
Will do!

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
Day 2!!!
The leader of the bunch. You know him well. He's finally back, to kick some kremling tail!! Everyone's favorite banana slamma, the REAL King of Kong, our expanding overlord Donkey Kong! Dk's series has always been one of trepidation on my end (I shiver whenever I see a barrel or a minecart out in the world) but his simplistic, animalistic mannerisms have very much endered me to him. Plus, there is nothing more satisfying than slamming his gorilla fists into his opponents and seeing them take to the skies ^.^ Share your fondness of the Stubborn Ape with me!

2 DK Ultimate.png

2 DK NES Pallette.png

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
Day 3!
It's Okay... You can call him Zelda.. We've all done it at some point in our lives :zelda: The Banisher of Evil's Bane, and the timeless hero of the Hyrule Kingdom, here is Link! I am much more familiar with this series as Ocarina of time is one of, if not the first game I ever played. I'm a little torn about his redesign since I believe his hero's tunic is so iconic but we have other options so I'm not complaining. My three favorite titles are Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask and Links Awakening.

3 Link Ultimate.png

3 Link NES Pallette.png

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
Day 4!
Screw Attack! Here is a landmark
Female
character that journeys through outer space as a hardened, adaptable bounty hunter. The armoured arbiter of any space horrors demise, this is Samus! I have only briefly played both the NES Metroid and Metroid Prime so my appreciation for her is limited but the new Samus Returns game looks like a lot of fun and I'd like to pick it up after a price drop! Fusion also looks promising and I actually kind of like the design of the Fusion suit.

4 Samus Ultimate.png

4 Samus NES Pallette.png

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
Day 5!

What is a hero without his trusty steed? The dynamic dino from dinosaur land, here is Yoshi! People like to say that there favorite title is Yoshi's Island hands down but I'm more of a fan of Yoshi's story for it's bubb;y 3d look and the relaxed nature of the platforming :)
5 Yoshi Ultimate.png

5 Yoshi NES Pallette.png

Jeanne

Smash Apprentice
This is a Bayonetta shirt design I've made that will be on sale @ theyetee.com tomorrow for $12 to $14 depending on what size you would like, Please check out the site and consider buying one! Check it out anyway if you enjoy videogame merch made by creative artists!
Yette Ad 2.png

Yette Ad.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom