• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JC grab

Vista_

Smash Cadet
I recently switched to peach. I know for the chaingrab I should be dash grabbing, but otherwise should I just JC grab like most characters?

Sycorax

Smash Ace
I recently switched to peach. I know for the chaingrab I should be dash grabbing, but otherwise should I just JC grab like most characters?
I'm of the opinion that you should dash grab because it's faster than JC grab (with Peach). On top of that, both are so laggy that missing a JC grab 99 times out of 100 as bad as missing a dash grab.

Vestboy_Myst

NJ TO & Peach knitwit
I agree w/ Sycorax for the most part. The JC grab tradeoff is a slightly slower startup for a faster recovery time. It is more worthwhile for other characters with shorter jumpsquats and different grab animations.

Madcatz McGee

Smash Rookie
I am in complete agreement with both Vest and Syco on this topic. The upside for JC grab just isn't much. I always go for Dash Grabs when I'm doing CGs.

Top Bottom