• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jaystring's mod thread

D

Deleted member

Great work your mods are great.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

My post on this page was actually responding to his Zelda post on the previous page since I was the one that originally requested it and thought it'd be nice to compliment his work as it's looking good.

KoEnde

Smash Rookie
I'm having some trouble getting the Sm4sh Roy Mod for Project M to work I did replace the original pacs, and motion files with the Mods, but still no success. Can someone help?

CelticVizard

Smash Cadet
I'm sure that's somewhat directed at me for my "Where are you!?" bit and you are justified to say this, but why would you just quote yourself? But, I will say this: I think over 2 months of inactive calls for concern.

turtletank

Smash Journeyman
People should be allowed to show concern if their favorite, regularly active modder disappears without a word. Moreso out of worry for him than expectations of content. Hopefully he just burned out for a while.
hey jaystrings how are things going seems very quiet as of late everything alright
Was excited until I saw that the only new post was more nagging.
You can see that this is unnecessary.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Oh no... I hadn't been on in a while and now you guys gotta have me worried for my boy's well being :(

CloudAngealZack

Smash Cadet
Jaystring if you're still here can you please release this Zack and Cloud for Brawl? I've been waiting for so long. I can pay you though paypal. Please.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Aint happening man. He's been gone a long time. Besides, paying/being paid for mods, especially ones based on copyrighted material like this is not ok.

Top Bottom