• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JayCee Creates a New Venture!

JayCeeCreates

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 2662 7671 8801
HOWDY, EVERYONE!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is nearing its release, and ever since the reveal, I've been very interested about the competitive aspects of Smash. Played Melee and Smash Flash 2, and had tons of fun. ANYWAY! My name is JayCeeCreates, as people know me on the internet. I'm a self-taught digital artist who is also a gamer. My main reason for gaming is because I love Nintendo and their games. Ever since I got my Nintendo Switch, I have been into Splatoon 2, another online multiplayer game with competitive aspects. Not too long, I've been indulged in the competitive gaming. Well... a bit.

- Who do you main in your Smash game(s) of choice? Why?
I don't find myself being in competitive Smash 64, but I main Mario. In Melee, I usually play as Mario, Marth and Captain Falcon. In Brawl, I play as Ike and Marth. I don't own a Wii U/3DS, sooooo no Smash 4... AND in Ultimate, I'll be maining Ike, Mario, Marth, Captain Falcon, and... Piranha Plant. Oh, and I main Mario, Marth and Captain Falcon in Smash Flash 2.

- Why have you joined Smashboards? How did you hear about the site?
I've heard about it in most YouTube videos on Smash tournaments, and Smashboards is involved in the scene. Also recently watching ZeRo's montages of fights in Smash 4.

- Do you attend tournaments? Do you want to?
I never have, because of personal things. But I definitely want to!!! If only there was one in the Philippines tho...

- Talk about your interests outside of Smash Bros.! Anime, sports, other games, etc.
Now now, I'm a digital art hobbyist and I enjoy drawing stuff. I'm focusing on my academics in hopes of finding a good job in the future and make some use of my skills. Other hobbies include playing instruments such as keyboard, electronic music making, etc. Other Switch games I've been playing are Breath of the Wild, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Party, Arena of Valor, and Splatoon 2 (before Switch Online launched).

- What other communities are you a part of? Clubs at school, other forums?
Not really into much gaming communities, since I've been playing alone most of the time. I've been trying to look for a group hailing from the Philippines that is focused on Splatoon 2 and Smash Ultimate tho, soooooo I dunno...

That's all for me today. Add me on Switch or sum'n:
SW 2662-7671-8801

Peace.

- JayCeeCreates

Greencast

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty new here myself, but it's cool to have you! I hope to see you around!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Welcome to

Click here for all discussion about Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

Click here to find out if there's a scene in your area.

Check out Premium for added features and fun.

Click here for the Forum Directory.

For online matches try one of the following links:
Check out the respective character boards for helpful tips.
Character guides can be found here.

Before you post please check out the Global Rules.

Keep up to date with the latest news here.
Light House is for general gaming discussions.
Check out the Pool Room to talk about Smash, life, sports, or whatever is on your mind.
Click here to socialize and have fun.

If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to ask one of our friendly staff members. If you have site related questions, you can post them in this thread.

Props: Made by @WolfieXVII @Trieste SP @ Cyn Cyn and @Hong

:starman:Name changes :starman: Bigger signature :starman:
:starman: Post backgrounds
:starman:
:starman:Enjoy Premium-exclusive forum:starman:
:starman:Support the Smash community and sign up today!:starman:

Top Bottom