• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

JaX: GiFT4 ~ RESULTS POSTED!!1

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
Jacksonville, FL (UNF) Location: Tavares, FL (for
RESULTS!!1

MELEE DOUBLES

01: Gmoney + Simple Math
02: aznplaya92 + JrdnS
03: Zan + Blue Link
04: PoSeiDoN42 + David
05: Fast + Lvl.9 CPU

Brawl DOUBLES

01: Gmoney + Simple Math
01: SætanQuo + John* (we split 'cause Quorey has babies 'n ****...)
03: Zan + Blue Link
04: aznplaya92 + Fast
05: J-son + Savage
05: PoSeiDoN42 + David
07: JrdnS + Water

MELEE SINGLES

01: Gmoney
02: aznplaya92
03: JrdnS
04: Simple Math
05: Blue Link
05: Zan
07: Veel
07: Fast
09: Savage
09: Water* (dropped out... ?)
09: PoSeiDoN42

Brawl SINGLES

01: Gmoney
02: Veel
03: Zan
04: aznplaya92
05: Fast
05: Simple Math
07: Blue Link* (dropped out)
07: Water* (dropped out)

...:027:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Umm, I can't bring my Wii like I said, but I'll still bring Brawl/Melee if needed (pretty useless though).
I'll try to come though.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I'll remember which is the emergency exit next time.

Hope it didn't cause too much trouble G =/

Didn't expect to have to drop out. Hope the rest went well.

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
It's cool. It doesn't really do anything but make a lot of noise and piss random people off. It wasn't a big deal (a lot of residents do it on accident as well). I'm sorry if I made it seem like it was. I just didn't want to get b1tched at by my RA... ;)

I'll post results when I get around to it...

edit: I appreciate you coming down to Jax, by the way. It's always good to play new people! :)

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff here!!! Had mad fun and got to play brawl and TvC like I wanted to.

Next time you have got to tell them all the teams that were played, in our losers finals matches it ended 3-2 but we me and john played 5 different team combonations. WE HAD MAD FUN PLAYING GEOFF!!!!!!!!

Dude next time if we play in winners finals and grand finals lets put some money on it yo. (Friendly amount like 3 dollars a match or 2 dollars, we can do one dollar in grand finals)

Team name: Jax. Conductors (We are going to run a train on a white girl) A.K.A.
The only 2 N1ggaz over there

My kids had me so on lock down and I still made it out to play with you man!!!! That is love, see you next time or at gigs right?

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
I think Gmoney just holds these tournaments to boost his ego because he can't win unless he's playing bad kids, like Moses.

-****ing Moses

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Leave the kid alone!!!! First off Geoff is mad good at brawl and ok at melee, maybe he holds these free tourneys/gatherings because he likes to play the game? Just maybe!! Maybe he wants to get the good players who do not show up to **** (broke and ghaudepahaede) to show up and make him better and get better. Just maybe!!

Fvct these b1tches Geoff go to gigs and **** all of them (including hbox) cuz I know you can. I do not think I am going to stay for singles cuz there is a TvC tourney in Miami fl at 5:00 and if dubz is over in time then I will shoot down there and win me some monnies, so rep jax at gigs and do the d@mn thing.

Conductors will take teams next gift tho!!!!!!! Put something on it nukka!!!!!!

mkGmoney

Smash Ace
I'm not quite sure where all this random hate is coming from for me hosting free tourneys (for a game I enjoy playing) in an attempt to grow and strengthen an already small (and relatively weak) community, but here we go...

Shouldn't hungrybox be b1tching to get on a PR (any PR)? Grow up, kid!

I'm pretty sure that "turtlecake" is Mooney using some f@ggot's account because he got banned (again)... How much of a joke are you by now?

Gainesville in general... :love:~ no homo

---

The shorter reponse is... Get off my **** ('cept G-ville)! ;)

---

Quorey is too funny! I'm gonna try to have fun at Gigs (IDK about all that other stuff... LOL)

By the way, these tourneys would have money on them if UNF allowed it (*** "gambling" rules)... I'll be willing to put some money on finals next time (but we'd need to be incredibly quiet about it and exchange the money off-campus so that I don't get ***** by Housing -- the rules are that gay). How about the loser just buys the winner some Denny's? LOL :)

AfroQT

Smash Master
I'm not quite sure where all this random hate is coming from for me hosting tourneys (for a game I enjoy playing) in an attempt to grow and strengthen an already small (and relatively weak) community, but here we go...

Shouldn't hungrybox be b1tching to get on a PR (any PR)? Grow up, kid!

I'm pretty sure that "turtlecake" is Mooney using some f@ggot's account because he got banned (again)... How much of a joke are you by now?
I actually respect Gmoney for hosting these mini tourneys.
Unless the random hate was a joke, i dont see what he could be gaining out of random tournaments for no money.

Lol @ at the comment about hbox.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Unless the random hate was a joke, i dont see what he could be gaining out of random tournaments for no money.
Hey, its a good idea.

but better people should come is all i said

moses and I were also just kidding around. get butthurt more gfunny.

hahahaha

AfroQT

Smash Master
I would consider coming if it was for money, and more then 8 people showed up for brawl lol.
Sounds more like a get together of friends more then a tourney.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
I would consider coming if it was for money, and more then 8 people showed up for brawl lol.
Sounds more like a get together of friends more then a tourney.
No disrespect, but I really do not think that G-Money cares/thinks you would ever come to these tourney. (unless you were going to be in Jax for some reason when he is hosting one of these) If you did come to one we would welcome you with open arms but we know you are not going to come here.

I see now why he holds them. It took me like what 4 or five months to show up to one and now I will bring the two people I know he really wants to play. He is just not going to give up on something he knows he is good at and he knows he need to play better people and he knows how to find them.

Keep it pushin G-money I am back on your band wagon and will hype all matches I see you play in cuzzo, mad love!!!! (all homo)

Grand finals for: Ihop and Ice-cream and cake and ****

LET US DO IT MAN I CAN NOT WAIT TIL THE NEXT ONE OF THESE SO HYPE!!!!!!!

on the real make it a cool weekend like................................. well how the fvct should I know I have two kids no weekend is cool but I will try to make it!!!

AfroQT

Smash Master
No disrespect, but I really do not think that G-Money cares/thinks you would ever come to these tourney. (unless you were going to be in Jax for some reason when he is hosting one of these) If you did come to one we would welcome you with open arms but we know you are not going to come here.

I see now why he holds them. It took me like what 4 or five months to show up to one and now I will bring the two people I know he really wants to play. He is just not going to give up on something he knows he is good at and he knows he need to play better people and he knows how to find them.

Keep it pushin G-money I am back on your band wagon and will hype all matches I see you play in cuzzo, mad love!!!! (all homo)
I know i wasnt implyin that im to good for his tourneys or anything. But i would come to one of these if i could. Its just to far.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Housing anyone??????? Dude bring someone for teams and take a bus (or I think you could take a train) we are all grown in the jax scene so i know that we have a place for you to stay the weekend (hell we might even bounce you all around jax and op for the weekend lol!!!!!

Do it, we got someone up here you have got to play, no bull **** cuzzo

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I plan to host another one of these sometime in February (probably the Sunday after Valentine's or the weekend after)...
I'm pissed that I missed the last two, so I am clearing the calendar right now for the next GiFT.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
Quorey is so... HYPE!!1 :grrr:

LOL @ most of the randomness in this thread... :)

I plan to host another one of these sometime in February (probably the Sunday after Valentine's or the weekend after)...

That is a really good day to have one!!!!!! Fvct helzazlzlz yeah!!!! Do it now!!!!!!!!!

GIFT GIFT GIFT GIFT GEOFF GIFT GIFT GIFT GEOFF "GIEFOFGTF"

Top Bottom