• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Javi or Eddy Mexico for best Mexican melee player?

kingPiano

Smash Ace
Javi has a few higher placings I believe, but I'm personally more impressed with Eddy Mexico and he seems more active. He uses a much less viable character but still is able to contend with the top players and their top tiers. I think in the current meta and considering his use of a lower tier character I'd say EM is the more skilled Melee player from Mexico.

6VI6

Smash Apprentice
Eddy Mexico beat Javi at Evo, but overall hard to say, they would be the two contenders for best in Mexico.

Wafflesaurus

Smash Cadet
NNID
Wafflesaurus
Javi is better but he never travels. No disrespect to Eddy tho, he's a beast with Louie G

Jeobi

Smash Rookie
IMO Javi is a better player overall, but his lack of activity stateside is a deterrent, while Eddy Mexico gets to play with the guys at California a lot more frequently.

Cool

Smash Journeyman
IMO Javi is a better player overall, but his lack of activity stateside is a deterrent, while Eddy Mexico gets to play with the guys at California a lot more frequently.
Does that not mean that Eddy is better?

Top Bottom