• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
SumabatoX 2/16
Singles
Bracket
1: 9B
2: SLS
3: Masha
4: Aki
5: Kakera
5: Earth
7: Sakasaka
7: Torin
9: Souther
9: Suinoko
9: Akira
9: Kuroan

Doubles
1: SLS & Masha
2:Earth & Suinoko

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I assume he went MK vs 9B and possibly to avoid Falco dittos. I assume Masha did the same.

Unneurotic, the bracket link doesn't work :[

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Will the replays be uploaded??? Or is there a replay file archive or something so someone can download and upload them?

E: 3 Falcos in Top 4 xD?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Videos from Sumabato tourneys always end up getting uploaded on westsmash. Be patient.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Sort of hoping that is sarcasm. lol
You mean me?

Its not sarcasm, wouldnt be the first time that Japan had the replays of a tournament only available in rp file form. And often matches get uploaded very quickly, often 1 day after the tournament.

So I just felt like asking, nothing wrong with that IMO. Not that is hurts anyone if I ask =)

PEACE7

Smash Champion
This results are awesome it would of been awesome if SLS would of taken the whole thing.
Does anyone know who sakasaka used?

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
You mean me?

Its not sarcasm, wouldnt be the first time that Japan had the replays of a tournament only available in rp file form. And often matches get uploaded very quickly, often 1 day after the tournament.

So I just felt like asking, nothing wrong with that IMO. Not that is hurts anyone if I ask =)
I just found it funny(or ironic even) that someone from Europe is being impatient(for lack of a better word) about the vids when Europe takes forever to get their vids on youtube.

That being said I am still hype for the vids.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nothing wrong with him asking for vids, especially when its been somewhat common for japan to post replays in a dropbox and sometimes eager fans in other countries upload it first.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
3/2 Piosuma Doubles

Kakera & Mikeneko / Otori & Misaka / Maguro & Wanapero / DIO & Yukhoe / Kamemushi & Teria / Nariyasu & Abadango / Earth & Fuwa/ Sakasaka & Shuin / Daiki & Raoh / Rain & Namata / Kie & Lagnel / Nietono & Nyanko / Shadow & Pikapika / Taiheita & Gomamugitya
Rain & Namata? Who does Namata play? Also, looks like we will see a return of Kakera/Mikeneko in USA. Looks like they are gonna become static teammates, so we'll see a top Japanese doubles team at the next Apex...hype. Lol @ Shadow/Pikapika troll team, haha. And Nietono, Nyanko? Who is that?

Unneurotic

Smash Journeyman
Wanapero?

:059:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Wanaperorrrrrrrrr

Rain & Namata? Who does Namata play? Also, looks like we will see a return of Kakera/Mikeneko in USA. Looks like they are gonna become static teammates, so we'll see a top Japanese doubles team at the next Apex...hype. Lol @ Shadow/Pikapika troll team, haha. And Nietono, Nyanko? Who is that?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEGVFnYC-5o

Nyanko is the DK player who got 13th at last Piosuma.
http://smashboards.com/threads/232920/page-74#post-15277950

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Sumabato videos have been uploaded onto the westsmash channel. Masha and Aki went all Falco in those, SLS beat Masha with MK and won everything else with Falco.

In the meantime, the next Sumabato has been annonced for Marth 30th.

Tesh

Smash Hero
this is as disappointing as when TKD beat Trevonte with MK, i give up, there is only 1 top level ditto we'll ever see from now on...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Aki vs Masha was a Falco ditto though.

And Trevonte beat TKD's MK with Fox jfyi :p

Tesh

Smash Hero
the 2nd time around yea, its just a shame because i always want to see the best of the best fight it out with the same tools. aki and masha might be a good fight but its like keitaro vs shugo, trevonte vs NAKAT, D1AOS vs Speed, Silly Kyle vs Nicole etc. I wanna see the best vs a possible 2nd best with the same tools. Not the best going MK to avoid the ditto. Especially when its not a ******** ditto like DDD, Sheik or Olimar.

Top Bottom