• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Video Thread

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The bracket says Abadango / Brood got 5th

Edit: Shu beat Abadango and Kakera beat Brood

:059:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Even rusty Nietono should place higher than that. Anybody know who he lost to? Also what characters did Nietono play?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nietono lost to daiki in winners and Rain in losers.

For those who can't beat the bracket:
Mikeneko beat Abadango in R3, Brood in WQF, Shu in WSF, Otori in WF and Otori in GF2
Otori beat Kakera in WSF and LF, as well as Mikeneko in GF1
Kakera beat Hazureimu in WQF, Brood in LQF and Shu in LSF
Shu beat Rain in R3, daiki in WQF and Abadango in LQF
Brood beat Yui in R3 and daiki in LQF
Abdango beat Yui in losers and Hazureimu in LQF
daiki beat Nietono in R3
Hazureimu beat Rain in losers

clowsui

Smash Legend
Hazureimu is an S-dan Wifi player who has recently been training offline w Brood.

Abadango said Rain was in poor condition on this day (AKA playing bad/off-day). No bigs, I'll bet RAIN bodies the next tourney.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hazureimu was formerly known as a wifi Snake. I think I saw him play Snake on the stream but Suinoko said he went all MK, which confuses me a bit.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
It's next weekend. 55 players have signed themselves up so far, including all the usual suspects from Kansai + Brood [so much for him quitting]

Keitaro

Yup, I will be commentating with False and it will feature 2 Japanese players that both got top 8 at SRT.

As for the list of OOC players that will attend Apex.... :( I keep putting that idea on the backburner since I am having a little trouble gathering all the people and I don't want to announce it until I have almost everyone who plans to come.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Just create the thread, and people will tell you pretty quickly the missing people I think, should be completely well edited within a week, maximum.

And most people attending you already know, so it should be already enough to hype up everyone =D
Just go for it keitaro x)
Only 2 months left now!!! Its the right time now =D

Keitaro

M2K and Vinnie don't count. Set should be up today.

That is a good idea Akuma. Now for me to stop being lazy and simply do that part :p

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
I wish you could put me on that ooc list Keitaro but I have to wait 1 year longer which kinda pisses me off :(

Keitaro

No worries Goofy. I will be at every Apex till it ends so hopefully I will meet you at a future one. They come by pretty quickly.
k nice ;D

Pls post it here then. All players can also help if they know stuff about players coming / being highly interested.

As for Europe I know that:
- quiK (germany)
- ascwolf (germany)
Are confirmed.

- Leon (Maybe Bjay too, his doubles partner)
- Ramin (Maybe iStudy too, his doubles partner)
- (S!C) (germany)
- Luigi_player (austria)
- Gheb (austria)
- Ravenlord (germany)

Are (very) interested in going to APEX. Maybe Leon and Ramin are also confirmed already, not sure.
And Japan's list:

Otori
Kakera
Mikeneko
Rain
9b
Suinoko
Ayuha
Kairo
Fuwa
Earth
Kuroobi
Abadango

I'm missing one Japanese player though. If anyone remembers it let me know. Once I have that I will begin making and OOC blog.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
well Keitaro the problem is. I just got a big drive but can't use it yet. I have the goal to become the best in europ so Mr-R you better watch out :$

And Let's go Japan!!!!!!

Also for europ that I know of

Mr-R,Leon,Quik,LP,G-heb,Ascwolf

Kel

Smash Master
Hey Keitaro, thanks for uploading that video. It's great quality and brings a new form of professionalism to our game.

Do you happen to have the Japanese version too? I'm really interested to hear the Japanese commentary.

Top Bottom