• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japanese Man create a female robot; "Fem-Bot is my CONTRIBUTION TO SCIENCE"

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
“They either love or hate her. Some people get angry and accuse me of playing God. Once someone threw a rock at Aiko. That really upset me.

“But many people are fascinated by her.

"Women are generally impressed and try to talk to her. But the men always want to touch her, and if they do it in the wrong way they get a slap.”
Wow...this guy had a heart attack because building Aiko made him stressed, and then he says she wasn't designed to be a sexual parter, but that she could be tweaked to to that? That is seriously messed up, but it's kind of cool to see something like that being made.

Also, he calls her the "perfect woman". As I understand it, she does his mathematical work for him, along with housework etc. So, I'm guesing his idea of a perect woman is one who stays 20, does his work, and could be tweaked to to fit his desires. Nice.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Also, he calls her the "perfect woman". As I understand it, she does his mathematical work for him, along with housework etc. So, I'm guesing his idea of a perect woman is one who stays 20, does his work, and could be tweaked to to fit his desires. Nice.
Its not like that comes without costs....

She cost 14,000 dollars to build.

She can't possibly have emotions like a real woman (well, atleast she can't be bi-polar.)

I don't really imagine that she'ld make a good.... partner... either.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That's actually really amazing. It's like, Chobits and Mahoromatic irl. That guy is insane, I can't believe he was able to make a fully functioning robot with almost all senses etc. This is really fascinating. This is one brilliant man.

Wow G1G4. I JUST posted that in the Brampton thread. D=

SuperRacoon

Smash Journeyman
Wow. So this is a poor poor man who's can't get any, so he builds a female robot, who is obviously a bad idea because...well metal gets cold and there are certain parts of one's body that do not like to get cold.
Who says the machine has to be cold? Small well placed electric heaters could give her a warm touch.

Chris Lionheart said:
Technosexuality is the new thing.
This made me laugh.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Aiko doesn’t need holidays, food or rest, and will work almost 24 hours a day. She is the perfect woman.”
W ow

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
^ That's what I was trying to get to, his idea of perfect woman is basically a slave, only Aiko doesn't know what she (?) is doing, so in a sense it's just doing what it's programmed to do to.

Does anyone think these are fair game to be sold with the additional ermm..."tweaking" in a few years to certain rich people? I think we're looking at the future of robots.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
She can't have children either.

Ok this one is really based on perspective.

Some people don't like kids. Some people do.

I'm the type to go with what his wife says on this.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Wow. So this is a poor poor man who's can't get any, so he builds a female robot, who is obviously a bad idea because...well metal gets cold and there are certain parts of one's body that do not like to get cold.
Guy, I'm sure he put a sex toy in where the hoo-hah would be.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'd hit it LOL
The voice of reason arrives :laugh:.

I'd agree, but it's a robot.
I don't swing for robots tbh.

Why give it the appearance of a pretty woman when it will feel no emotions, and is just a machine?
I would of made a bad-*** robot with spikes and possibly an arm cannon or something, not a metal sex toy.

I agree with Gheb on this one.

Dolente

Smash Cadet
I find this to be singularly ignominious. Isn't prostitution legal in Japan? I'm pretty sure that every major city and most medium ones have a red-light district comprising all the fetishes you could possible have.... except apparrently robots.

K64

Smash Apprentice
A robot as a sex partner?! >_> <_< *.* >_< wooowwww! This guy is- *breaks down laughing*

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I find this to be singularly ignominious. Isn't prostitution legal in Japan? I'm pretty sure that every major city and most medium ones have a red-light district comprising all the fetishes you could possible have.... except apparrently robots.
I guess even hookers didn't want to **** him. :laugh:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
A robot as a sex partner?! >_> <_< *.* >_< wooowwww! This guy is- *breaks down laughing*
Totally possible. Quality fleshlights and the like are an industry, you know. Just put that kind of quality on a fembot and voila!

IMO she is cute. I'd hit it. Just needs some emotion and facial features and I'd tooootally hit it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fosho. i was amazed at how far innovation could take us

we have pressure sensitive technology.. he can give her touch sensitive features!!

Top Bottom