• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

japan

iseefor2

Smash Rookie
Hey are there any Tokyo players wanna play some? preferably PM but at this point ill play anything.. i also dont have a place or set up.. but if something is going on i would love to join.

Moonlight_Ex

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone! I'm coming from japan tomorrow.

I'm in Tokyo tomorrow to january 10th.

I can play with tokyojin player, i speak japanese too.

Thank again

Ethelon

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, me and some friends around Tokyo / Yokohama area play melee sometimes and are looking for more people. Even better if you have setups (CRTs) / spaces to play. The few of us here so far will be around till Summer 2016.

Last edited:

Zxv

Smash Lord
Hey guys, me and some friends around Tokyo / Yokohama area play melee sometimes and are looking for more people. Even better if you have setups (CRTs) / spaces to play. The few of us here so far will be around till Summer 2016.

Feel free to contact us through LINE: "ethelon"
E Ethelon
Hi there. I'm visiting Tokyo from Australia and I was looking for smashers. I'm currently staying at a hostel in Akasuka. I'm willing to travel around once my pocket wifi arrives. Are any of you or your friends up for some games this week?

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
I'll be travelling all around Japan from Feb. 12th to Mar. 12th. I'll even be visiting Okinawa during that time haha

So, if anyone wanna play some Sm4sh, pm me your location so I can try to work something out.

Also, does anyone know why there is no Umebura scheduled this March?

http://piosuma.blog.jp/

The Stitchface

Smash Cadet
Hey guys! Melee player here, I live in Kobe.

Looking for people to play! I go to the monthly tournament in osaka but once a month isnt enough. Need to practise more. There's another shiek player here in Kobe too. We had a yoshi but he moved to tokyo unfortunately.
Anyone nearby? Osaka is fine too its not too far.

JIshi

Smash Rookie
Hey everybody, me and my buddy are living in Saitama now and have gotten addicted to melee this past few months. We've been playing each other nonstop but we are looking for more people to play against, if you're in the Tokyo/Saitama/Yokohama area and wanna play some melee hit me up!

watch(わっち)

Smash Rookie
Hello I'm a Japanese melee player living in Tokyo. I finally find this site. Maybe I could help to find a tournament and a smash fest in Japan. My grammar and writing not good and reply is slow but if you don't matter then ask me! Actually in Japan Twitter is mainly use to find so i prefer to make a Twitter account. My Twitter account is @nagato0127 so Twitter if you want a fast reply then ask me at Twitter.

Crabbin

Smash Rookie
Hello I'm a Japanese melee player living in Tokyo. I finally find this site. Maybe I could help to find a tournament and a smash fest in Japan. My grammar and writing not good and reply is slow but if you don't matter then ask me! Actually in Japan Twitter is mainly use to find so i prefer to make a Twitter account. My Twitter account is @nagato0127 so Twitter if you want a fast reply then ask me at Twitter.
Are we speaking of only Melee? Or other smash games as well?
(Also, do you prefer English or Japanese when being asked, on the twitter)

FernGully

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nemosinevitioest
Hello Players in Japan,

My name is FernGully and I play Smash 4. I live in Sendai and I would like to find and get involved in a Smash Bros. Group. Would you know a group in Sendai or the Miyagi area that plays? I'm still a beginning player, but if you would like to play, my Nintendo ID is:

Nemosinevitioest

If that's too long, feel free to message me on here and I'll get back with you.

Gratefully,
FernGully

Crabbin

Smash Rookie
I will probably be visiting Osaka and possibly Kyoto around the 24th for a few days. Although I mostly play Wii U, I don't mind PM, although I rarely have access to it. I'm up for melee as well, but the problem I mentioned before still remains (For PM and Melee).

cyan_etc

Smash Rookie
Melee player here, I'm going to be in Osaka for a year+ starting in April!
Can someone link the monthly tournament that was mentioned earlier?
I'm looking for people to play with, 日本語も話せるよ!Drop me a line :)

Coze

20YY Cultist
Melee player here, I'm going to be in Osaka for a year+ starting in April!
Can someone link the monthly tournament that was mentioned earlier?
I'm looking for people to play with, 日本語も話せるよ!Drop me a line :)
If you wanna netplay sometime I'm pretty terrible. :D I think the ms from Oki -> Osaka shouldn't be too terrible.

thinkbee

Smash Rookie
I'm living in Tokyo and watching the recent SXSW tournament online made me want to get back into Melee. I used to play at an intermediate level, nothing special, and I haven't played in well over 10 years, but if anyone in the area wants to play, let me know.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm here in Tokyo too. I have a controller but no set up or crt. If you or anyone else has those I would love to smash with you!

Limegrass

Smash Rookie
Looking to play Melee in Tokyo/Saitama/Kasukabe. I have LINE although I cannot add anyone with ID since age verification is not working properly. 日本語が聞いてか読んでか分かります、でも今しゃべってできない。話すの文法は悪いです。

Last edited:

Flint_

Smash Rookie
hey, I am going to be in Japan (in Tokyo probably) around 5th to the 12th of may. I honesty don't know much about Tokyo and was wondering if anyone would house me or even just say what places/ area would be good for a young man to stay so that i can do some sight seeing and maybe a bit of partying as well. i also would like to know the location of any weekly meetups and the location!

please contact by my LINE user ID flint_smash

Thanks in advance!
-Flint

Last edited:

Baky

Smash Journeyman
If you wanna netplay sometime I'm pretty terrible. :D I think the ms from Oki -> Osaka shouldn't be too terrible.
Have you already found people to play with? I'm assuming you're the recent smashfest host in Okinawa.

L3 Exo

Smash Rookie
Smash 4 Player - I'm in Japan until May 10th, looking for people to practice with, smash fests, tournaments, etc.
LINE ID - nakura_san

ikespike15

Smash Rookie
Smash 4 WiiU/3ds player (also down for Melee) in Hachioji through this summer. Trying to find tourneys and other players while I'm here.

Bikee

Smash Rookie
Any melee or brawl players in tokyo that want to play? I'll be staying near shibuya for a few weeks from the 11th

Crabbin

Smash Rookie
Coming to Tokyo for the Sonic Anniversary party from 24 to 26th. If anyone is around after the event I could play a few games (Although I mostly play Wii U).

KimiNewt

Smash Rookie
This seems to be a relevant thread. I'm gonna by in Kyoto for around two weeks in September, and I'll travel throughout Japan afterwards. I play only Melee, is there a scene in Kyoto (or even Osaka)? How can I find people/events there?

If not, I assume there's something in Tokyo, how do I find that?

watch(わっち)

Smash Rookie

change Twitter to @watch_ssbm

watch(わっち)

Smash Rookie
@battlegateway: 第11回関東スマブラDX大会「BattleGateWay#11」の参加申請ページができました!
今回はサブイベントを予定しております。
参加申請はお早めに!
https://t.co/rlU5O1C6IN
#BGW11

7/23 there's a melee tournament at Tokyo you can book from this web site

Dayzin

Smash Journeyman
I'll be going to Japan in August, are there any weekly smash 4 tournaments in Tokyo?

Zarathoustra

Smash Rookie
I'll be in Japan between 7/31 and 8/19.
Also looking for tournaments, friendlies or gatherings! (Playing smash 4 wii u)

I'll be in Osaka, Tokyo and Kyoto and would like to play some :)

Zcaisse9876

Smash Rookie
I'll Be in the Tokyo area for quite a while. looking to find some people(Japanese or English is fine) to play melee with but I also play PM and smash 4. All that I have is dolphin with a gamecube controller adapter but will look into getting a crt and gamecube. hit me up if you are interested in playing! you can contact me here or at my LINE ID: zcaisse9876
hoping to find a few people and maybe get something started

Top Bottom