• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Japan player finder!!

ProudDisciple

Smash Rookie
I havent heard of much in the tokyo area, but largely its due to the language barrier and i've yet to have time to venture to find players outside of the boards.

The yokota scene isnt big:maybe 12 players. Of which 3 play melee seriously, same 3+1 more play pm, and the rest play PM casually.
Hey man Im just starting to play Smash, mainly Smash 4 and am looking to learn and develop. I just realized are u Bullock, Im Dario.

FC_desu

Smash Rookie
Wow, I'm glad to see that people have made use of this thread over the past few years!

I relocated to Kyoto a while ago, are there any local players here in Kyoto or Kansai in general who play at all/ are looking to play?

ConCeal12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mimic19
Mimic19! add me. However I just realize this is a melee thread :p

SidRow

Smash Rookie
Yo, just got a gamecube and melee. if anyone is down for smash, hit me up.

LINKaTINK

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone! I will be traveling throughout Japan this summer; if there are any smashers in Osaka, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Tokyo, please let me know! is there perhaps a FB group of something for Japanese melee players? I'm dying to smash!

Zcaisse9876

Smash Rookie
In the Tokyo area for quite a while. hit me up if you want to play some melee. all that I have is dolphin with a game cube adapter but it runs well. you can contact me here or at my LINE ID: zcaisse9876
hopefully we can get a few people and start something

Top Bottom