• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [January 03, 2016] Smash at MacNarb! (Gautier, Mississippi)

jimmy-boy

Smash Cadet
I'm going to be able to make this tourney. I'm bringing a few friends with me as well as a melee and project m setup

jimmy-boy

Smash Cadet
I can probably make the pensacola tournament too. I live in mobile and got a crew that wants to go to a tourney this weekend, but i can't find any pensacola tourneys this weekend.

Okzz

Smash Rookie
hopefully the new date for macnarb will be posted soon if there is one

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
i'm thinking july 11th will be the next date but don't quote me. it's hard finding a weekend date with the oversaturation of tournaments in this area. i'm thinking of stopping macnarb altogether if this problem persists.

jimmy-boy

Smash Cadet
Yeah ill definitely be at the next one and hopefully i can get about 10 of my friends to come with me. Most of them are pretty hype about the idea of playing in a tournament

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
word. HP has been my home for almost 2 years now so if it comes down to choosing between this and HP i would go with HP.

Peinewood

Smash Rookie
NNID
peinewii
Just curious, is sm4sh at this tourney?, It said so in the description, but I have been seeing stuff all about melee and pm. Thanks

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
thread updated, me and Tyler Hack are going to have a point system between this tournament and The Flirty South bi-weekly the day before in order to win the $50 pot bonus for Melee AND smash 4 singles pot bonus. This is to encourage travel since you'll have to attend both to earn enough points to earn the pot bonus

jimmy-boy

Smash Cadet
Sweet. What time? Sorry if this is posted somewhere I couldn't find anything on it.

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to the 10 people who showed up lol. here are the results if anyone cares

Melee:

1: Roboturner ($21.00)
2: Ragnarok ($10.50)
3: Raisin ($3.50)
4: CYSZ
5: Okzz
5: GingerJesus
7: Wesker
7: Bio

PM:

1: CYSZ ($30.00)
2: Roboturner ($15.00)
3: Okzz ($5.00)
4: GingerJesus
5: Raisin
5: Orion
7: Bio
7: jim young
9: Ortro
9: Czar
9: Wesker

mjfblaze

Smash Rookie
After December 13, I won't have to work for two weeks, so I might be able to go if you host it! A lot of tournaments are on December 12 + 13 around here.

g3cci

Smash Rookie
Ok so the thread title right now is accurate? This will be my first tourney and I'm really excited

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
Yes. I changed it to January 3rd since the 26th was the day after Christmas. I hope to see you there!

Be sure to keep checking the thread and Facebook event for updates as well. Best way to keep up is through the Facebook event

Top Bottom