• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 30, 2015] Apex 2015: VENUE CHANGED TO 'GS Exhibit Center'. CHECK OP. (Somerset, New Jersey)

Jeziel

Smash Rookie
NNID
yellowflash557
3DS FC
3582-9375-7720
This is perfect, i literally live like 7 minutes away from there.

GodofGrunts

Smash Rookie
NNID
god_ov
I think your registration link is broken. Should be register.apex-series.com

megabbaut

Smash Apprentice
Also, if you pay the venue fee $40 on the first day to get in (January 30th), do you have to pay again for the other days?

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Also, if you pay the venue fee $40 on the first day to get in (January 30th), do you have to pay again for the other days?
no.

If you pay the venue fee, it's for all days. Not sure about spec passes, check with him.

Also, all registration is done online, period. You can't show up there and pay that day.

Important Dates:

12am EST 1.5.15 -- Venue price increases to $45 and no more refunds will be eligible.

11:59pm EST 1.11.15 -- Due date for all registration, no exceptions!

12am EST 1.13.15 -- Final date for all teammate match-ups, there is no on-site matching, this must be all done online.

Drephen

Smash Master
HELLO THIS IS DREPHEN AND LIKE IN EVERYTHING IN LIFE I WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO FIND A PARTNER FOR MELEE DOUBLES IF YOU ARE GOOD PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN WITH THIS THING OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOOD WHO NEEDS A PARTNER PLEASE MESSAGE ME THANKS BYE

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
HELLO THIS IS DREPHEN AND LIKE IN EVERYTHING IN LIFE I WAITED UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO FIND A PARTNER FOR MELEE DOUBLES IF YOU ARE GOOD PLEASE MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN WITH THIS THING OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE GOOD WHO NEEDS A PARTNER PLEASE MESSAGE ME THANKS BYE
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder.

strawhats

Smash Master
is anyone having difficulties getting into the Apex registration site...it keeps saying that there's DDoS issue on the webpage. So i can't even get unto the sign in portion of the site. I registered for venue, but my visa gift card wasn't enough to cover singles (forgot about the tax when i bought my $60 visa gift card)

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
is anyone having difficulties getting into the Apex registration site...it keeps saying that there's DDoS issue on the webpage. So i can't even get unto the sign in portion of the site. I registered for venue, but my visa gift card wasn't enough to cover singles (forgot about the tax when i bought my $60 visa gift card)
Try right now if you can. It has had some ddos issues. You can also register tomorrow.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Hey everyone. So obviously, we ran into some technical difficulties tonight, which are hopefully just about all resolved now. We've done the following things to account for this:

1) We extended the deadline to noon EST Jan 13 because of the technical issues.

2) We set accounts to autoverify because of the issue with gmail filtering out the account verification links. If you weren't able to confirm your account before, just make a new one and you should be able to log in immediately.

Last edited:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Can we please get nametags at this? Even if you don't want to go through the trouble of having our names on our badge, at least make it mandatory to write our gamer tag on our badge when they are received. It makes the experience so much better and easy to meet people, and we haven't had that the last two events. Pretty pleeeeeeeease

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I plan on using my tag from Apex 12 or something
Which is great. Especially if everyone did it. I sort of understand the inconvenience of not having a unique badge for everyone. I don't understand making it mandatory to sign your badge with a marker upon receiving it. Makes the experience so much better imo. And it's simple too.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Which is great. Especially if everyone did it. I sort of understand the inconvenience of not having a unique badge for everyone. I don't understand making it mandatory to sign your badge with a marker upon receiving it. Makes the experience so much better imo. And it's simple too.
Yeaa, it works better, it's probably hard/costy to print out badges for 1200+ people

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Edit: nvm. My teammate ended up quitting, was looking for another teammate, but apparently it's too late to do that.

Not Apex staffs fault at all. See you all there, and please tell me if you don't want your picture taken :)

Last edited:

Chilo

Smash Rookie
I signed up for registration a couple of weeks ago for venue (I just want to come watch since it literally 5 minutes from my house)...so do I need to bring proof of sometype since the apex-registration site has been down for the last couple of days. So what should i do? Any help is appreciated

Top Bottom