• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 17, 2015] Final Battle - MVD/Nakat/Nairo/ESAM/Denti! Register Online! (Los Angeles, CA)

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
I will be going to this for the Smash 4 singles. I will enter Smash 4 doubles or Brawl doubles only if anyone needs a partner.

D

Deleted member

Big News!!!

Payment will be at the door, however, registration will be online (if you've been to the other Temple tournaments you know how this will be done). Registration will not be mandatory, however the venue fee will change depending on if you registered or not.
Venue with registration: $7
Venue without registration: $10

Also I worked out things with the venue owner, the 1st 10 who bring their full setups wont get it completely waived, but they will get $5 off venue.
So...
Venue with registration AND full setup: $2
Venue without registration AND with full setup: $5

Full Setup=Wii U+Adapter

Its very simple. All you need to do is register on the Google Form and your done! Make sure your there early with your setups!!

Register here: http://goo.gl/forms/ohezxMeGu9

Strawberrow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Captainfalconcru
Bruh there is too much hype for this event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and my friend are getting pumped up for this

Strawberrow

Smash Cadet
NNID
Captainfalconcru
Thats cool dude :) the pros are rough lemme warn you but you can learn alot from those ppl so dont worry too bad :D

D

Deleted member

Anyone is allowed to come. If they are entering, follow these guidelines:

Price (subject to change):
Venue Fee (w/ registration): $7
Venue Fee (w/o registration): $10
Smash 4 Wii U Singles: $10
Smash 4 Wii U Doubles: $10 per team ($5 per person)
Brawl Singles: $10
Brawl Doubles: $10 per team ($5 per person)

Click here to register!

Mr.Shameless

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrShameless
3DS FC
5301-0935-0975
Hello fellow smashers, I have been playing Super smash bros. since Melee but i have only played with friends locally and by myself. I feel like taking my skills to the next level and to enter local tornaments and to have fun with other players. I have dreamed of entering a tornament and I would love to enter this event with my buddy Brandon who will assist me in team battles in this event. I hope we will enjoy this event and to also look further into this because we will be completly new to this. Also are we allowed to bring food and beverages to this fight because we will probably be starving. lol

hope to see all of you soon there.
Hey brothers in smash, ive been playing smash bros since i could walk.. Ive always played locally . I too am looking to step up my game. This will be my first first tournament. Its gonna be soo hype ^_^
See yall there

GruntMasher117

Smash Rookie
Thats cool dude :) the pros are rough lemme warn you but you can learn alot from those ppl so dont worry too bad :D
hello everyone. Its been two weeks since I checked up on this event. I am glad to see more people arriving to this. I stopped by at the UGC (Tournament location) and it looks amazing. This will be my first tournament too. Also after this, I hope to see you guys at a Street Fighter torunament. I love Street Fighter. HADOKEN!!!

mightychir

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0387-9912-4573
Registered last night. Am pretty hyped for this! First in person tournament in a LONG time. Looking forward to it

SmashConQueso

Smash Rookie
This will be my first Smash tournament in two years. I'm bringing three friends and looking forward to playing as many of you as possible! Keep an eye out for the yellow Kirby.

Top Bottom