• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Jan 10, 2015] War of the Roses II! A SUPER SMASH BROS MELEE SINGLES AND... (Weirton, WV)

lami

Smash Journeyman
War of the Roses II is the premier Super Smash Brothers Melee Doubles and Singles event in Weirton, WV. (Only 35 minutes away from downtown PGH!)

$5 Venue Fee, plus an additional $5 per event.

VENUE: Weirton Millsop Community Center's Weirton Room, Weirton, WV.

Join The Guild, in association with PGH/NEOH Smash as Melee comes to Weirton once again. Streamed by PGH/NEOH's own Beanwolf: www.twitch.tv/pghneohsmash

Schedule: Coming Soon!

DISCOUNT FOR BRINGING A FULL SETUP (GCs, Wiis, Melee game, CRT) also extension cords or surge protectors if possible.

Directions once inside venue: Upon entry, go through the double doors and up the stairs. On your left will be the gym. Go through the gym and head straight into the Weirton Room.

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/615252888583362/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Last edited:

Soupeschleg

Smash Journeyman
Yo we better both go to this. We managed to dodge each other every damn summer tourney. Wheeling hype.
LMAO for real dude I swear every tourney I go to now I'll be holding a sign that says DOG like those guys in the airport. Scuffles is supposed to be a big crowd this coming Saturday, I think the Charleston boys are comin up. Be there or be square.

Top Bottom