• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

James Pond - License to Bubble: Support Thread

Firefly201085

Smash Rookie

James Pond: Underwater Agent is a platform video game that was developed by British video game developer Millennium Interactive and published by Millennium Interactive and Electronic Arts for the Amiga, Atari ST, Acorn Archimedes, and Sega Genesis. It was the first of three James Pond games

James Pond has to solve puzzles to defeat the enemy and the gameplay revolves around finding objects to perform specific tasks, such as keys to rescue captured lobsters, or sponges to bung up the holes in leaking oil tankers. James must also fire bubbles at his enemies to trap them, before popping them to finish them off.

Last edited:

A Bowl Of Cereal

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
5100-4725-9235
I once tried to make a move set for him based on the 2nd and 3rd games didn't quite workout but he could as an Assist Trophy. He could use a bubble gun that traps opponents inside and they slowly float upwards like grabs damage increases the ascent and harder to break out of. I got the games cause it was a fish in a suit that was also a secret agent I had to try it :p

Top Bottom