• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jacksonville, FL Power Rankings

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
Because fk it.

1. UNF_Daisy :popo: :peach:
1. UNF_Gmoney :warioc: :snake:
3. UNF_SAX :wario: :metaknight:
4. GoofBall :peach:
5. UNF_Ved :fox:
6-10. Trash.

Honorable mentions: Kyleisreal

Dolo

Smash Rookie
damn UNF_CHAIN and moneyGod360 spreading dat feer

Ved

Smash Cadet
Because we don't get together. Cause we're busy.
Its not that Daisy, its no one except for me feels like practicing. You also can never make it cause someone has to pick you up, and I can't cause of the broken foot

Ved

Smash Cadet
and you.............
no daisy
I don't think so. Maurino is even getting better. And you've shown massive improvement.
Improvement doesn't matter if i don't think about what im doing while i play soo yeah im trash lol. Marino is really getting better but he does the same thing as me lol, i do really enjoy his instincts, if only he started when the game came out cause he is really smart.

Ved

Smash Cadet
how did the jax tourney go?
haha it was alright, but it really wasnt that big of a tourney cause all the high schoolers didn't. So we only had some Gmoney, Ross, Me, Neon Ness, his friend person, and 2 randoms. So i guess its good that you guys didn't go

Ved

Smash Cadet
ahh, well hopefully turnouts become better with time. I ended up going to the beach instead that day, was quite fun :D
:C I miss playing the DDD, it is really a fun matchup maybe you can help me out with how i do in it. I think turnouts will be better over time, cause the high schoolers had stuff for a band thing and the other half of unf couldnt come cause we didnt have two cars.

Top Bottom